Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » 2006.11.26 - James On Stage wtih Alice In Chains » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2006.11.26 - James On Stage wtih Alice In Chains
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

2006.11.26 - James On Stage wtih Alice In Chains Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HETFIELD Jams With ALICE IN CHAINS In San Francisco

METALLICA frontman James Hetfield joined ALICE IN CHAINS on stage for a renditon of their song "Would?" Sunday night (November 26) at the Warfield in San Francisco. Watch a fan-filmed video clip at YouTube.com.

A professional-quality clip of Hetfield playing "Would?" with ALICE IN CHAINS at the Rock am Ring festival in Nürburgring, Germany on June 2, 2006 can be viewed at this this location.

According to one METALLICA fan who attended last night's ALICE IN CHAINS concert, "Prior to James coming out, they set his guitar up on the side of the stage, but it seemed like no one knew the big secret since only my friend and I saw him arrive (other than crew and friends, I guess, inside). The place went crazy when he came out.

"At the end of the show fans were checking out James' car (I like his fire hydrant parking spot!). James came out and said bye to the fand as he took off. I saw him driving west on 6th street as I was waiting for AIC to come out."

Source: BlabberMouth.net

29.11.2006 20:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for info, James looks awesome großes Grinsen .

30.11.2006 16:45 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heheh..yeah cool car...thanx for the info

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
30.11.2006 21:40 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Dudes, I found a video on JumpInTheFire Forum. Thanx to Slipknoteyeless515 for sharing this one with us:

Hidden-Text
Please reply, in order to read the content.
01.12.2006 18:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thanks very much!

01.12.2006 18:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » 2006.11.26 - James On Stage wtih Alice In Chains

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH