Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes:i can click the link "download flac"
then i see the screen with all the songs listed, linked to click on it to start the download. everytime i click on the link, there comes a new screen with a broken image and the message "authentication failure"

30.06.2006 14:35 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, then try option "download entire show at once"
30.06.2006 14:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

i was already looking for that button but i couldnt find it...

30.06.2006 14:56 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Do you use Firefox? Unfortunately it doesnt work with that browser! I had the same problems , with internet explorer it works.

30.06.2006 15:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

aaaaha ok, thats the prob smile

thx 4 info andi, ill try when im baxk home with IE

30.06.2006 15:01 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marmetal

All shows from the "European Escape From The Studio Tour '06" are up! Check it out my friends!

01.07.2006 12:58 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

I know, thanx for the info anyway. At the moment I'm looking forward for some DVD's form this tour großes Grinsen
01.07.2006 13:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

damn, the novarock recording fuckin rox fröhlich

01.07.2006 13:56 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Update 8/14/06: We’re back from Japan now and wanted to let you know that we’re planning on having the Japan and Korean shows available for download soon. . . look for the first show to be here around August 21 . . . maybe a little earlier, but no promises!
And of course all nine of the European shows from June are available now, including that brand new song debuted in Berlin cleverly titled “The New Song.”
See you back here in ten days or so.

Personally I can't wait for those recordings cool . "The Other New Song", woohoo großes Grinsen .

15.08.2006 17:50 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Yeah , and the pink floyd jam sounds pretty interesting too , can't wait until monday großes Grinsen

15.08.2006 17:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Update 8/21/06: We’re back from Japan and Korea and psyched to have all three dates available for download less than a week later. And check out “The Other New Song” . . . yeah, we know, gotta start thinking of new titles . . .

Hell yeah, all shows from the last tour are available großes Grinsen .

22.08.2006 11:12 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » LiveMetallica.com will record 2006 shows!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH