Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » New show on the "Metallica Vault" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New show on the "Metallica Vault"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

New show on the "Metallica Vault" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a new bootleg on the LiveMetallica's "Vault" section.

Arena Building, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
24th May 1986

Battery
Master Of Puppets
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Ride The Lightning
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
The Four Horsemen
The Thing That Should Not Be
Damage, Inc.
Fade To Black
Seek And Destroy
Creeping Death

Quality: A-

It's very good recording from "Damage Inc. Tour", so let's download it!

11.04.2006 13:09 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Semml Semml is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Eisenstadt, Burgenland

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx for this information. Downloading right now.
12.04.2006 03:42 Semml is offline Send an Email to Semml Search for Posts by Semml Add Semml to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn shit. I hate those Vault things. There are only shows availabe, each trader has already. Fuckin' shit.
12.04.2006 18:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Yeah , i would like them to put some shows online that hasn't already been at the old metallicavault. Maybe som rare club gigs or something.

12.04.2006 18:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marmetal

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Yeah , i would like them to put some shows online that hasn't already been at the old metallicavault. Maybe som rare club gigs or something.

I think they put something special/new after uploading all "old Vault" stuff.

14.04.2006 13:55 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Today's update smile . Another bootleg from the "old Vault".

NEC, Birmingham, United Kingdom
6th October 1996

Creeping Death
Sad But True
Ain't My Bitch
Whiplash
Bleeding Me
King Nothing
One
Devil's Dance
Nothing Else Matters
Until It Sleeps
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Wherever I May Roam
Fade To Black
Kill/Ride Medley

Quality: A

http://www.livemetallica.com/vault.asp?show=134

This recording is incomplete, but I recommend it due to songs like "Devil's Dance", "Until It Sleeps" or killer "Kill/Ride Medley". Enjoy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 17.05.2006 17:22.

17.05.2006 17:22 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Wake up! We have another update.

Kabuki Theater, San Francisco, California
15th March 1985

Fight Fire With Fire
Ride The Lightning
Phantom Lord
The Four Horsemen
(Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth
For Whom The Bell Tolls
No Remorse
Fade To Black
Creeping Death
Motorbreath

Quality: A-

http://www.livemetallica.com/vault.asp?show=135

Enjoy!

18.07.2006 19:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thanx my friend
18.07.2006 19:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I wonder when they will begin to upload some shows that haven't already been on the old vault unglücklich

19.07.2006 08:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

You're welcome friends. I think they'll put some new shows after uploading all "old Vault" stuff.

19.07.2006 19:38 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » New show on the "Metallica Vault"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH