Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » New Rehearsal Vid » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Rehearsal Vid
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

New Rehearsal Vid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, have you already checked out the Creeping Death Rehearsal Vid? großes Grinsen
25.04.2006 18:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean some video on the MetClub site?

25.04.2006 18:11 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Correct dude Augenzwinkern
25.04.2006 18:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Thank you mate. I'm new in MetClub, so I don't know how the site works yet smile .

26.04.2006 18:24 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Thank you mate. I'm new in MetClub, so I don't know how the site works yet smile .

No problem dude. Go under www.metclub.com, then to "top secret" and there is a section called "video/audio"
26.04.2006 19:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
quote:
Original von Marmetal

No problem dude. Go under www.metclub.com, then to "top secret" and there is a section called "video/audio"

Thank you! You are very helpul my friend! Now I have some problem, I've got newest version of Windows Media Player, it works, but I can't watch the video unglücklich . What should I do? Dowload it?

27.04.2006 18:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Download it with Windows Media Recorder
27.04.2006 22:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

I'll download it using FlashGet and play with Windows Media Player smile . Anyway, my uncle from USA, who joined me to MC came to Poland today and he visited me. He and MetClub rock!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 28.04.2006 19:17.

28.04.2006 19:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » New Rehearsal Vid

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH