Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Recording Video Streams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Recording Video Streams
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Recording Video Streams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys I urgently need a Software which allows me to record a video stream, in any format.

Any ideas?!?!?

04.08.2011 14:50 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And thats the reason why i need it... I want to record the Trivium and As I Lay Dying stream from here

http://www.ndr.de/unterhaltung/musik_kon...ream/index.html

04.08.2011 14:58 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

try stream transport, mate

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
18.08.2011 00:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Recording Video Streams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH