Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Metallica Video Night » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallica Video Night
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Metallica Video Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, a new member of our Chapter is planing an Metallica Video Night. Franz asked me to post this here. So maybe some of you are interested in joining this event.

For furhter infos check here

First there was the simple idea of a couple of friends watching the limited FanCan VI DVD on a large screen but than the whole thing began to develop to another level. And now it's come to life!
On March 26th from 8pm the ultimate Metallica concert video night will take place.

We rent a room/hall in Gaweinstal (Austria-Lower Austria, 20 min. north from Vienna) and will show a couple of great concert videos on a large silver screen with the power of an adequate PA.

On the playlist there are (at least):
• Volbeat - Sold out
• Metallica - Français Pour Une Nuit (Trailer)
• Metallica - Fan Can VI Copenhagen - one of only 7500 DVDs worldwide (Youtube)

Entry is free !!! - there will be a guest list, because the room is limited to max. 200 pepole. You are asked to registrate/anounce your visit by phone (+436642218233) or email or facebook.

The restaurant/hotel, where the whole party will happen, will also do the catering for the metallica-family (cheap but not for free). Hotel needed? For those of you comming from far away, there's the option to rent a room for the night (24h-Check-In, breakfast).
17.02.2011 18:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice idea, too bad I don't live in Austria Augenzwinkern .

17.02.2011 19:01 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
FranzO FranzO is a male

images/avatars/avatar-201.jpg

Registration Date: 16.02.2011
Herkunft: Lower Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey!
Depends on where you live, but for sure foreign guests are also welcome Augenzwinkern

Anyone who wants to come is invited (as long as we have space) - just send me a note so that we can calculate.

cu,
Franz
18.02.2011 15:40 FranzO is offline Send an Email to FranzO Homepage of FranzO Search for Posts by FranzO Add FranzO to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Hey, I had some similar idea some months ago, unfortunately its too far away for me, as I live in Graz and got no car. Hope you guys have fun.

18.02.2011 15:50 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
FranzO FranzO is a male

Hey, Graz is not off the world ;-)
there's also a train (Graz-vienna-mistelbach, from there we could do some shuttle service)
I was in Graz for Volbeat in Nov. Great city. See forward to visiting again.

-Franz
18.02.2011 16:53 FranzO is offline Send an Email to FranzO Homepage of FranzO Search for Posts by FranzO Add FranzO to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by FranzO
Hey!
Depends on where you live, but for sure foreign guests are also welcome Augenzwinkern

Thanks Augenzwinkern . But I'm just not able to come rotes Gesicht .

18.02.2011 20:23 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
FranzO FranzO is a male

Daumen hoch! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi metalheads!

As there wasn't too much response to the invitation...
I just added a small facebook-button to the info-website.
Now I would like to ask you to hit this button if you're a FB-member to draw attention to the party. It would be a sad story if we try to organize a real great metallica-party-night and no one's interested in it. traurig

Here's the link again: Metallica-Concert-Video-Night

Thanks for your help!

thanx
04.03.2011 14:34 FranzO is offline Send an Email to FranzO Homepage of FranzO Search for Posts by FranzO Add FranzO to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

'com friends, nobody interested in????? verwirrt verwirrt verwirrt
20.03.2011 15:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

To everyone who's able to go: have fun! großes Grinsen beer

Unfortunately I don't have time this weekend; and of course the way from Innsbruck is really long with its 5-6 hours one way...
24.03.2011 01:23 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
FranzO FranzO is a male

thanx, we'll do our best to celebrate the best großes Grinsen
24.03.2011 06:53 FranzO is offline Send an Email to FranzO Homepage of FranzO Search for Posts by FranzO Add FranzO to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Very sad that nobody is able to come. Also no reply from other Chapters traurig
24.03.2011 19:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Metallica Video Night

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH