Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And mighty Bernd just with socks in the elevater. I have seen Zach smiling großes Grinsen
17.05.2010 18:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also had to grin when i saw him standing beside zach in the elevator, with no shoes and short trousers großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 18:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Damn, we should have made some pics of that very impressive moment großes Grinsen
17.05.2010 18:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I should have known that you came down in the elevator with zach, then i would have gotten my camera immediately and took a picture just as the doors opened großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 18:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

A moment to remember großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 18:40 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

i saw zach, big mick and the other crew members at the airport.

17.05.2010 18:47 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hari, i tried to call you and your sister. But nobody was answering. Sad thing. Hope to meet you at Jonschwil then.
17.05.2010 18:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Sorry Man. I didn´t had my mobile phone with me.
we were standing in first row, i didn´t know where my sister was.
i got 2 picks, btw.

why the hell did they have 4 checkpoints?!

17.05.2010 19:34 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

Yeah that was a bit of a mess that you had to show the ticket so often. Also, that there were no pit wristbands, but only a stamp you got on the arm, that had disappeared within an hour because of the rain...

17.05.2010 19:37 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Organisation was an little bit stupid there, that's true. Was in the pit to, together with 2 drunken Austrians btw. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
17.05.2010 19:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Who were they? Did they talk some shit? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 19:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

sorry jörg! i wasn't really able to move my hands to my bag, where my mobile was. i've been squashed all the time, you know how it is smile
17.05.2010 19:43 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List

this stamp thing and also the ticket scanner were a joke to me.
its just a waste of time, just a needless stop-go process.

17.05.2010 19:45 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

But besides that, everything was awesome..yes, even the rain and the mud, before the show you complain about it but once you get used to it (and have drunken 10 beers) you start even loving it großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 19:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

yeah, the show itself was awesome. the sound was pretty clear and powerful.
i think, the sound was better than frankfurt last year.

17.05.2010 19:56 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

I always found the sound at open air gigs better than indoors in general. In budapest there was much too much bass though. they had thrice as much bass boxes as usual there, we almost got killed!

17.05.2010 19:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von /MersihA\
sorry jörg! i wasn't really able to move my hands to my bag, where my mobile was. i've been squashed all the time, you know how it is smile

hope you have enjoyed it hit hit hit hit hit

Btw, have a look on this
17.05.2010 20:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
/MersihA\

Registration Date: 30.04.2006

sure i have großes Grinsen

aaah!! i was standing behind the guy next to the Ö3-regenmantel-guy, you see him at 1:57. too sad that the camera man took such a crappy panning shot, else you would have seen me as well Zunge raus
17.05.2010 20:43 /MersihA\ is offline Send an Email to /MersihA\ Search for Posts by /MersihA\ Add /MersihA\ to your Buddy List

We saw these Ö3 poncho people too! I guess we were too drunk to see you großes Grinsen

17.05.2010 20:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

maybe it's better that we can't see you?! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
17.05.2010 20:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2010.05.16 - Hippodrome, Zagreb, Croatia

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH