Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Orgullo, Pasion y Gloria: Tres Noches En La Ciudad de Mexico [ 11/24/2009 ] » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Orgullo, Pasion y Gloria: Tres Noches En La Ciudad de Mexico [ 11/24/2009 ]
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The guyz at www.cdwow are totally crazy. This morning I got this email:

Wir melden uns bei Ihnen wegen Ihrer Bestellung #453590331 für METALLICA - ORGULLO, PASION, Y GLORIA (2DVD+2CD) (Product code: 11337433)

Leider wurde die Lieferung an uns durch unseren Lieferanten etwas verzögert und wir warten zurzeit auf die Bestätigung, wann die Ware zur Auslieferung eintrifft.

Sobald die Ware bei uns eintrifft, werden wir Ihre Bestellung verschicken und Sie per Email davon benachrichtigen.

Nach der Verschickung und unserer Bestätigung an Sie per Email, kann es 7 – 10 Werktage bis zur Anlieferung dauern.

a few minutes ago, I got this here:

Auftragsnr.: xxxxxxx
Produkt: METALLICA - ORGULLO, PASION, Y GLORIA (2DVD+2CD)
Artikelnr.: xxxxxxx

Verschickt an:
xxxxxxx

Wenn Sie Fragen bezüglich dieser Bestellung haben, senden Sie bitte eine Email an: support@cd-wow.com

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
CD WOW! Kundendienst
13.01.2010 13:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i got the same two mails großes Grinsen
13.01.2010 15:03 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

What it says? smile Because my German is rather terrible großes Grinsen .

13.01.2010 19:02 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sure Martin, will try to translate großes Grinsen

On the first email, I received this morning, they told me once again that they are sorry, but they don't have the items in stock now. They will try to get them asap and then will ship them out promptly.

On the second email, which I received half an hour later, they told me that they have shipped out the itmes now.

So really strange way, or??
13.01.2010 19:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

it is, maybe the one hand doesn't know what the other does, or they're really fast with shipping großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
14.01.2010 07:55 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Het2006
it is, maybe the one hand doesn't know what the other does, or they're really fast with shipping großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Same with Universal. Had to confirm around 15times that I haven't received my collectors tin and the blue ray dvd so far. Also with my post address and about checking my local post office. Stupid guyz.
14.01.2010 08:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

thats true, they should take a look at amazon or other online stores....
14.01.2010 09:01 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well guys, today I received my standart DVD edition. 7 days after they have sent me an email, that the item is shipped out verwirrt
14.01.2010 13:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

The Nimes DVD, or the Mexico?
But i had the same with eventim, i ordererd the Machine Head ticketes on 13.12.2009 and yesterday i got a mail that they have a wrong adress.... traurig
14.01.2010 13:45 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Mexico großes Grinsen still no Nimes traurig

What a fuck, Eventim really sucks.
14.01.2010 18:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks Jörg for translating Augenzwinkern . Yeah, it's pretty strange indeed.

14.01.2010 18:53 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Mexico großes Grinsen still no Nimes traurig

What a fuck, Eventim really sucks.

Still haven't received mine traurig

15.01.2010 13:39 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Ipren Ipren is a male

images/avatars/avatar-194.jpg

Registration Date: 06.08.2009

Only BR version still coming.. other 2 version is here..,.,Where you ordered those ?

16.01.2010 06:52 Ipren is offline Send an Email to Ipren Search for Posts by Ipren Add Ipren to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

CD WOW - pretty reasonable prices there

16.01.2010 11:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
CD WOW - pretty reasonable prices there

thats true, but it also take a while till you get it Freude
16.01.2010 18:22 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today, I got my 2DVD/2CD version. Looks nice großes Grinsen
20.01.2010 11:26 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Orgullo, Pasion y Gloria: Tres Noches En La Ciudad de Mexico [ 11/24/2009 ]

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH