Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didnt get an cofirmation email!!! I ordered them per post! unglücklich shit fuck fuck fuck ...I orderd them on friday when the presale for the clubbers began. SHIT

21.10.2008 21:04 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, i did get the email but not the tickets yet..i hope they'll arrive tomorrow, otherwise i'll kick them butts so hard that they go one time around the world böse

21.10.2008 21:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Please tell me if you get them tomorrow, Im really pissed of right now. I know that I have ordered them.

21.10.2008 21:17 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

I'll post it as soon as i have them i my hands. If i don't get them tomorrow, i'll phone those fuckers and tell them something...

21.10.2008 21:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I phoned them already today...as I ordered the tickets at ticketbox.at I wanted to go back to this page, well I typed it in and suddenly I was on ticketcorner.com ???!?!?!? WTF? The ticketbox.at page was yellow this one is comepletly white. I dont know what to do.

21.10.2008 21:48 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Now its official, I DONT HAVE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW! böse traurig FUCK TICKETBOX.AT/TICKETCORNER.AT

22.10.2008 09:31 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

So, i wrote an email today to oeticket, cause the tickets still haven't arrived, it's all good now, they answered this:

quote:

Sehr geehrter Herr Ursprunger,

Mit Abschluss Ihrer Bestellung erteilen sie uns die Erlaubnis, den offenen Endbetrag einmalig von Ihrem angegebenen Konto automatisch einzuziehen. Ihr Konto wird direkt nach der Bestellung belastet. Die Tickets werden anschließend 7 Tage nach erfolgter Bezahlung versendet bzw. zur Abholung in den angegebenen Abholstellen bereitgestellt (da sich die ausführende Bank bei fehlerhaften Angaben laut Bankstatuen vorbehält, den einzuziehenden Betrag innerhalb von 5 Werktagen zurückzuziehen).
Sollte es seitens Ihrer Bank keine Probleme geben, wird Ihr Auftrag am 27.10 gebucht und versendet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ihr ÖT Team

Dinko, that's really shitty. I guess all you can do now is wait until prices go down on ebay ad then grab your ticket there, sometime next year.

22.10.2008 14:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I desperately want to see Metallica next year but tickets to Vienna are sold out unglücklich . Still waiting for Polish date but I'd love to visit other country too and hang out with you guys.

22.10.2008 16:16 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I've just picked the tickets up from the Öticketcenter in Innsbruck (I did it with an Hinterlegung, it's cheaper than by mail). So the problems I mentioned above are solved, I'm relieved I don't have to go to ebay.

@Dinx: sorry dude, and another "Fuck Ticketbox/Ticketcorner" from me. böse So, are you gonna check ebay, go to some other show (Munich, Zürich....) or waiting for another announcements (maybe Budapest, Slovenia, Slovakia, Prauge)???? That'll be a reason for a few "Frusthoibe" in Graz next month. Zunge raus
22.10.2008 18:31 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
preinzi
unregistered

i got my ticket today.. i was lucky cause at two sites they sold out while i filled in my adress... one fucked up while entering the VISA-infos and one sold out just before i tried to put it in the cart..

and all this within the first hour of presale!!

and of course none of my friends got tickets... it will be a lonely trip to vienna.. anyone who needs a ride? i could need company^^

... and i feel sorry for you too, dinx... hope you figure it out some way..
i would miss your "cyanide!!"^^
22.10.2008 20:34

Hey, i have an offer to you. I will go there with my father, so we most likely will only be 2 people in my car. You can join us if you want!

22.10.2008 20:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I've picked up mine today from Öticket. Sorry Dinx, that's a real shit. But referring to Öticket there are some tickets left, they're going to sell later großes Grinsen

22.10.2008 21:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

yeah, just keep your eyes open. There are always tickets available later on from for example kronen zeitung or oe 3 for shows that are actually already sold out.

22.10.2008 21:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

@ andi: thanks for writing to oeticket and posting their answer in the forum because i did exactly the same (einziehungsauftrag).
i got the confirmation mail right after ordering the tickets and nothing else and they also haven't charged my account so far so i got a little bit nervous.
but according to your post everything's alright and my account should be charged on monday oct.27th and then i can pick the tickets up at an oe-ticket center...

thanks for posting this message

23.10.2008 13:32 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I know that about Öticket, jörg heard that from me and you probably from him. A friend of mine has a connection to this somehow big guy at Oeticket. So lets hope for the best....However, I have tickets for STUTTGART AND MUNICH großes Grinsen

23.10.2008 18:42 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
preinzi
unregistered

quote:
Original von Dinx
However, I have tickets for STUTTGART AND MUNICH großes Grinsen

damn... i wish i could afford that... but i have absolutly no money left right now-.-
2008 was fuckin expensive.. but it was worth it xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by preinzi: 23.10.2008 20:02.

23.10.2008 19:59
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

An short info from Oliver, Chapterhead Of St(yrian) Anger

Hello Chapterheads and MetalliFreaks of the world!

As usual the 2 Austrian Chapters St.(yrian) Anger and Don´t tread on Austria has a offer for hotelrooms in Vienna at Hotel Fürstenhof.

The hotel is a 10min walk away from the Stadthalle where our boys are gonna play!!!!

The offer is valid from 13. – 16. of May 2009.

Also as usual we are planning a nice Metalli Evening on the 13th of May (the day before the concert) in the area of the hotel and the Stadthalle, more to come as we got it all together!!!

Hope to see you there!!

H O T E L F Ü R S T E N H O F W I E N
F a m i l i e F o r m a n e k
E u r o p a p l a t z /
N e u b a u g ü r t e l 4, 1 0 7 0 W i e n /
T e l.: +43 1 5233267 F a x : +43 1 5233267-26
e-mail: reception@hotel-fuerstenhof.com
internet: http://hotel-fuerstenhof.com

The prices are as follows:

-------without shower/toilet in the room, just in the floor:

EZO ....... 32,00 (single bed room)
DZO........ 49,00 (Double bed room)

-------- with shower/toilet in the room

EZM(klein)..53,00 (single bed room small)
EZM........ 65,00 (single bed room big)
DZM...... 79,00 (double bed room)
3BZM........90,00 (3 bed room)
4BZM....... 99,00 (4 bed room)

All rooms include a Sat-TV-set, Mini bar and telephone.
The prices include a great breakfast and all taxes.

For more information please contact the hotel!!

Feel free to post this offer on your websites and in your chat rooms.

NO REMORSE

Oliver Michl
Chapterhead of St.(yrian) Anger
Local Chapter of the MetClub
25.10.2008 18:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Bez1980 Bez1980 is a female

images/avatars/avatar-180.png

Registration Date: 27.10.2008
Herkunft: Burgenland / Austria

@DINX

I was just about to write you a PM - but your mailbox is unfortunately full. Perhaps I can help you to get a ticket for the show in Vienna. So, if you´re interested, please let me know Augenzwinkern - via PM.

Metallica:
May 14th, Vienna
28.10.2008 07:58 Bez1980 is offline Send an Email to Bez1980 Search for Posts by Bez1980 Add Bez1980 to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Bez1980
@DINX

I was just about to write you a PM - but your mailbox is unfortunately full. Perhaps I can help you to get a ticket for the show in Vienna. So, if you´re interested, please let me know Augenzwinkern - via PM.

i think there are again problems with the pm system, unfortunately...one of our members wanted to send me a message too and got the info that my pm box is full, although i have only 2 messages in there!! verwirrt

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
28.10.2008 12:24 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Bez1980 Bez1980 is a female

images/avatars/avatar-180.png

Registration Date: 27.10.2008
Herkunft: Burgenland / Austria

Oh, what a pity! Thanks for the information!

Metallica:
May 14th, Vienna
28.10.2008 12:28 Bez1980 is offline Send an Email to Bez1980 Search for Posts by Bez1980 Add Bez1980 to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2009.05.14 - Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH