Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dinx' USA trip - Banging on the other side! PART I » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dinx' USA trip - Banging on the other side! PART I
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Politics and social system in the us are CRAP!!! The country is about 200 years old, so the history of it isnt to big at all. But the big cities are cool. I wanna go to san francisco, or just tour around in california.

24.09.2008 21:00 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will send you an postcard from Frisco großes Grinsen
24.09.2008 21:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Yeah it is not old, but in that short time quite a lot happened there. SF also would be great to see, but i would love to not only go to the USA but also to canada, that's a really beautiful country!

24.09.2008 21:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
roschelique roschelique is a female

Registration Date: 23.09.2008
Herkunft: USA - New Jersey

yeah, thats true, canada is really beautiful...
I've been there this march on our way (2 friends and i + roadtrip + good music = fun, fun, fun!!) from chicago to nyc. we got stuck in woodstock for a night (snow = enemy) and so we killed a huge bottle of captain morgan and tequilla... haha... well, i can't remember too much... großes Grinsen
it was fun, though!!

25.09.2008 03:40 roschelique is offline Send an Email to roschelique Homepage of roschelique Search for Posts by roschelique Add roschelique to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by roschelique
thanks! smile
so, why do you love the states?

I don't know, I just do großes Grinsen . It's my dream to go there.

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Will send you an postcard from Frisco großes Grinsen

Send me, too Zunge raus großes Grinsen .

25.09.2008 20:16 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

I want one, too! Seems jörg has got to send more postcards this time than the usual 3 to the same persons großes Grinsen

25.09.2008 20:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
roschelique roschelique is a female

Registration Date: 23.09.2008
Herkunft: USA - New Jersey

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
thanks! smile

have you ever been to the states? if so, where and for how long??
well, just come to nyc!! i'll show you the city and of course some really cool bars... smile and we could go and see some really nice concerts...
there are soooo many shows coming up... can't wait till november... smile

27.09.2008 06:07 roschelique is offline Send an Email to roschelique Homepage of roschelique Search for Posts by roschelique Add roschelique to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
thanks! smile

have you ever been to the states? if so, where and for how long??
well, just come to nyc!! i'll show you the city and of course some really cool bars... smile and we could go and see some really nice concerts...
there are soooo many shows coming up... can't wait till november... smile

No, unfortunately I've never been to the States unglücklich . But I'd really love to go there. And thanks, it would be cool of you to show me the country. Cheers!

27.09.2008 18:14 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Hey Martin, i think we should save some money next year and get over the big sea and make it happen! großes Grinsen

27.09.2008 19:20 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

I'm planning to fly over with Michaela großes Grinsen Of course we are going to wait for the next US tour of the boys cool

28.09.2008 10:11 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Hey Martin, i think we should save some money next year and get over the big sea and make it happen! großes Grinsen

Would be awesome, but remember that if I want to visit US I have to get a visa and chances are weak for someone like me unglücklich . I won't talk about shitload of money I would need to buy a flight ticket...

28.09.2008 19:13 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dinx' USA trip - Banging on the other side! PART I

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH