Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » Pictures of our Members » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures of our Members
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
roschelique roschelique is a female

Registration Date: 23.09.2008
Herkunft: USA - New Jersey

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me too, i just love nyc!!!! (i usually do it, though... großes Grinsen )

oh and btw, its way better to be single... Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by roschelique: 24.09.2008 20:53.

24.09.2008 20:43 roschelique is offline Send an Email to roschelique Homepage of roschelique Search for Posts by roschelique Add roschelique to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dinx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

geschockt SHOCK!

24.09.2008 20:54 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Damn shit Dinko bubs

So now I know we need some GoGoGirls during our Chapter Party for sure hit
24.09.2008 20:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

...maybe you will need some playmates.... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
24.09.2008 21:04 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yeah Montse. So you have to come!!!
24.09.2008 21:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

So Jörg, do you already know who exactly will be able to come? großes Grinsen

24.09.2008 21:08 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

yeah!!. I wish to come......but i can't go... traurig traurig traurig

beer
24.09.2008 21:12 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Shame on you Montse. Well, you are travelling accross Europe to see some guys called Metallica, but don't wanna join our Chapter Party?? Shame on you hit

@ Andi: Not yet, keep you updated
24.09.2008 21:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

traurig traurig traurig Jörg..the best part of travel around europe to see Metallica, is that i travel with you my friends....... großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
i can't wait for the next tour......
i will manage to be in the chapter party 2009.... smile
24.09.2008 21:32 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

That sounds good Montse großes Grinsen Btw, don't forget to buy 2 tickets for each show. You know about Andi stupid
24.09.2008 21:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Yes Jörg, for sure i will think about it... großes Grinsen
24.09.2008 21:42 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
roschelique roschelique is a female

Registration Date: 23.09.2008
Herkunft: USA - New Jersey

quote:
Original von Dinx
geschockt SHOCK!

you know that i'm right!!! Teufel come on!!! don't be silly... haha

hey, i want some gogoboys just for me... haha... just kidding!!! großes Grinsen

25.09.2008 03:58 roschelique is offline Send an Email to roschelique Homepage of roschelique Search for Posts by roschelique Add roschelique to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Happy me with the 4 concert tickets (Slayer, Opeth, Metallica in Vienna, Metallica in Zürich) I've got at the moment. Can't wait for all of them, especially the latter 2. großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Another Edit: I guess I still can't upload pics, seems like I'm too stupid. großes Grinsen

Now I've uploaded it as the profile pic on my myspace. Zunge raus

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 27.10.2008 21:05.

27.10.2008 20:54 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Here's a picture of metalandi alias "Koartnzwicker von da ÖBB" großes Grinsen

30.10.2008 19:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

geschockt geschockt geschockt metaleaterandi geschockt geschockt geschockt
30.10.2008 21:13 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

That pic just kicks fucking major ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andi, cya all in Graz, I'm not sober right now!!!!!!! hahahaha
30.10.2008 22:22 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Nice pic Andi großes Grinsen

31.10.2008 08:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Hot picture großes Grinsen .

31.10.2008 14:52 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

That last pic was nothing, how the fuck does that look like, huh?! großes Grinsen

28.01.2009 15:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

But only 3 of these are yours! großes Grinsen

Reminds me of my profile picture at studivz with my 4 different tickets, unfortunately I couldn't go to Opeth. böse
Sorry but I won't upload it, my Internet speed has already been reduced, so it would take me ages to do it.
28.01.2009 16:37 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » Pictures of our Members

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH