Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Lars and Rob Interview from Bologna » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lars and Rob Interview from Bologna
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Lars and Rob Interview from Bologna Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/metall...-rob-2008_music

have fun!

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
26.07.2008 22:38 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks chris! Can you rip this? großes Grinsen

26.07.2008 22:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by ChristophFe
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

of course, i will upload it then
cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
26.07.2008 22:50 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Lars: 2We have livemetallica, you can go and download the concert like tomorrow" Well lars, it seems the bologna recording is hidden on livemet Augen rollen großes Grinsen

26.07.2008 22:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

here we go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/132685948/Lars_Rob_Interview.flv

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
26.07.2008 23:10 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thanx for the fast upload Chris. I think we have to drink some beer in Prague. But be sure, Andi won't get anyone großes Grinsen
26.07.2008 23:16 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Haha, i'll take my own with me Zunge raus

26.07.2008 23:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, since Bologna you aren't allowed to trink any beer if you are on tour with us. We have deceided it at our special club meeting in the hotel pool hit
26.07.2008 23:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Thanx for the fast upload Chris. I think we have to drink some beer in Prague. But be sure, Andi won't get anyone großes Grinsen

yes thats true großes Grinsen

But andi said, that he can drink much more czech beer than Faxe großes Grinsen

I think I will try to record the Maiden Show also...

I saw a awesome HD Cam from Canon, but it is very expensive: 750€

Hopefully the Full HD Cams get cheaper soon - the quality is amazing. I tried them in the Media Markt Seiersberg - great Video Quality, in the first moment you can't believe it

www.christophfe.at.tf
26.07.2008 23:24 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hell yeah, an other great filming by Chris. Looking forward to it. About Andi, well I saw him already drinking in Prague, but the girls might be afraid then again. Who knows. I think better is, he will drink some milk beer
26.07.2008 23:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
here we go:

cheerz

thanks very much, chris!!

...and great to hear you will go to prague with us!! i want to record maiden too, maybe we can do a mix if we succeed!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
27.07.2008 00:11 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Come on guys don't always film everything, let's go fucking nuts and bang the shit outta our heads in the pit! großes Grinsen

27.07.2008 00:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

txxxx, but this is old Zunge raus

27.07.2008 01:53 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List

You call an interview from this monday old?

27.07.2008 02:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

quote:
Original von metalandi
You call an interview from this monday old?

twat that was a jokey, drink a beer smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cradle: 27.07.2008 03:16.

27.07.2008 03:16 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

^ Andi isn't allowed to drink beer großes Grinsen . Thanks for video Chris! Augenzwinkern

27.07.2008 17:00 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von ChristophFe
here we go:

cheerz

Thanks Chris großes Grinsen

01.08.2008 11:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Lars and Rob Interview from Bologna

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH