Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Join The Metclub » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Join The Metclub
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome! großes Grinsen

08.02.2008 17:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah welcome großes Grinsen

09.02.2008 08:08 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Zitat:
Original von Livestrong
10 weeks, bloody hell!!

I've received my package today großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
Be prepared for the pic this time, it's awesome, especially James geschockt

12.02.2008 10:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Very cool bernd, hopefully mine will arrive too these days...can you tell me which day exactly your's was actually shipped?

12.02.2008 10:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I've just checked the envelope, there's no date on it. But I'm pretty sure you will get it within this week Augenzwinkern

12.02.2008 10:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Just recognized that too, but thanks anyway...looking forward to it großes Grinsen

12.02.2008 10:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah, now i just got it too...the band photo looks really scary großes Grinsen

12.02.2008 10:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Yeah, I was like "what the fuck...." geschockt

12.02.2008 11:24 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

yes, I also got it today! cool shit cool

www.christophfe.at.tf
12.02.2008 12:23 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Saw the photo on MetClub.com, it's terrific! cool

12.02.2008 18:11 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

I'm also "near joining" (sry for the bad translation for "kurz davor sein" haha). I only have to get myself a credit card to enable the payment.

btw, is it already too late to join the lotteries for the M&Gs for Rock im Park (and maybe Salzburg haha)? Or when does the lottery for an M&G at a gig start???
14.02.2008 11:37 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

No worries my friend, it isn't too late yet. The lottery usually starts just about 2 Months before the Concerts, so you still have some time left.

And welcome in the family btw. (soon). großes Grinsen

14.02.2008 11:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Great, so it wouldn't be too late if I'll do it in the Easter Holidays. But I'll go to the Raika tomorrow, hopefully I'll get my credit card quite soon!

And which credit cards will they accept? The big ones like Visa, Mastercard won't be a problem, right?!?!
14.02.2008 11:44 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Not a problem at all. I think they accept visa, mastercard american express and a few others too.

14.02.2008 11:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Alright, I've just ordered my credit card, I'll be a metclubber next week, prolly on Monday or Wednesday!!!!
Til then: schen Gruaß vom Highwayman/Krinzi (I'm not sure which SN I'll have there Zunge raus ). beer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 14.02.2008 15:02.

14.02.2008 15:01 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Welcome on board großes Grinsen

15.02.2008 00:04 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Official MetClub Member

Hi there Augenzwinkern .

15.02.2008 17:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Mission accomplished, so I'm a new member of the Metclub!

My Username there is Hammer_of_Justice (Highwayman was already reserved, so I took this one bc I study law haha).

EDIT: Sorry, on the PPM I'm still Highwayman, my metclub-SN is Hammer_of_Justice. (Of course you can add me or contact me at the PPM).

greetz, Walter

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 20.02.2008 18:54.

20.02.2008 15:08 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Hey! Nice to have more and more members here and over at metclub in general! Welcome!!

I will also be at rock im park! maybe we can meet somewhere up there... 5th time there during the weekend of hell großes Grinsen

This year we will stay at the parking lot in front of the C4 camp ground.

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 20.02.2008 16:50.

20.02.2008 16:49 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I'm gonna be there with a group of 4 (at the moment ;D), and I don't know yet where we're gonna put our tents. I only know that I'll drive with them from Grünau or Wels, maybe we can arrange something concerning "hinfoarn". But today all of us are freaking out bc QOTSA und Serj Tankian have been confirmed today!!!!!

But I'd love best to meet you at the Meet&Greet in Nürnberg, haha!!

greetz to everyone!!!!
20.02.2008 18:13 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Join The Metclub

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH