Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter X-Max Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter X-Max Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Chapter X-Max Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

25.11.2006 22:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jawohl!! Sehr geil! Thats the spirit!!

Freu mich schon!!

Mfg Chris

www.christophfe.at.tf
25.11.2006 22:29 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great time friends! großes Grinsen

26.11.2006 11:56 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

yeah...maybe i´m there!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
26.11.2006 17:05 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Although I probably will not be there, it's a cool idea my friends.
What's the program of the evening? smile
26.11.2006 17:25 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

We wanna hang out, drink as much beer as we can at the "Bierbaron" and have asskickin' fun. Hopefully next year I can make a huge event together with some of my Italian fans and friends and of course with Orion.
26.11.2006 17:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
We wanna hang out, drink as much beer as we can at the "Bierbaron" and have asskickin' fun. Hopefully next year I can make a huge event together with some of my Italian fans and friends and of course with Orion.

You forgot about some Polish friend großes Grinsen . Although my visit is pretty impossible - money etc. I wanna to meet my Austrian, Italian and maybe Turkish friends cool .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marmetal: 27.11.2006 17:52.

27.11.2006 17:51 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:

You forgot about some Polish friend großes Grinsen . Although my visit is pretty impossible - money etc. I wanna to meet my Austrian, Italian and maybe Turkish friends cool .

Mate, be sure, maybe next year your ass will be kicked by Austrian, Italian and Turkish friends :-)
27.11.2006 17:55 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:

Mate, be sure, maybe next year your ass will be kicked by Austrian, Italian and Turkish friends :-)

I hope so Augenzwinkern . I will kick your old asses, 'cause I'm young and determined haha großes Grinsen . But don't be afraid, I love you guys Zunge raus .

27.11.2006 19:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

In our 'tallica family everybody is in love with everybody. So you needn't fear großes Grinsen
27.11.2006 19:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
In our 'tallica family everybody is in love with everybody. So you needn't fear großes Grinsen

Hehe, hell yeah großes Grinsen . That's why I love everybody in 'Tallica family großes Grinsen .

27.11.2006 20:05 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

sounds interessting..but i don´t know where this is..

27.11.2006 21:11 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Fade
sounds interessting..but i don´t know where this is..

In the center of Graz. If you are interested in coming, just PM me and I can explain it to you dude großes Grinsen
27.11.2006 21:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

THANX TO EVERYONE WHO WAS AT THE PARTY YESTERDAY!!!
HOPE YOU HAD AS MUCH FUN AS I!!!
C-YA SOON AGAIN HOPEFULLY!!!
16.12.2006 08:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

I was there großes Grinsen

I had a great time. unfortunately, i couldn´t stay longer.
hopefully we´ll see us again. smile

p.s. Jörg, thank you for the Metallica Backstage Pass.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Requiem: 16.12.2006 18:11.

16.12.2006 17:50 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter X-Max Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH