Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Musicians » eure Instrumente » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page eure Instrumente
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here are my guitars:

my amp:

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
26.11.2006 20:00 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Geil. Gehst endlich mal mit Alkbottle auf Tour???? großes Grinsen
26.11.2006 20:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

hehe dauert no a bisl...mitn greogry bin ich eh scho auftretn Augenzwinkern

27.11.2006 16:50 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Nice guitars etzi Augenzwinkern .

27.11.2006 17:53 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von etzi-99
hehe dauert no a bisl...mitn greogry bin ich eh scho auftretn Augenzwinkern

Kommst mal an a Alkbottlebuam Autogramm ran???
27.11.2006 18:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

@jörg: ja kann ich auftreibn!

@marmetal: thanx Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by etzi-99: 28.11.2006 21:00.

28.11.2006 21:00 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

Wirklich? Das wäre echt cool. Alkbottle haben bei mir in der Stadt mal als Vorgruppe von Status Quo gespielt. Eh klar daß i dort war großes Grinsen
28.11.2006 21:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
Original von Metallifreak
Wirklich? Das wäre echt cool. Alkbottle haben bei mir in der Stadt mal als Vorgruppe von Status Quo gespielt. Eh klar daß i dort war großes Grinsen

hehe saugut...ja ich weiß ned ob ichs von ganz alkbottle zamkrieg...aba vom roman 100%ig

28.11.2006 21:48 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von etzi-99
quote:

hehe saugut...ja ich weiß ned ob ichs von ganz alkbottle zamkrieg...aba vom roman 100%ig

Von ganz Alkbottle wäre a Traum, von Roman perfekt Augenzwinkern
28.11.2006 21:52 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

quote:
quote:
Original von etzi-99
quote:

Von ganz Alkbottle wäre a Traum, von Roman perfekt Augenzwinkern

ja mach ma

28.11.2006 21:54 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hast was gut großes Grinsen
28.11.2006 21:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

nana das passt scho hehe Augenzwinkern

28.11.2006 21:57 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Meine Instrumente

und auf www.myspace.com/dinxguitar gibts noch ein paar fotos

22.04.2007 20:27 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
preinzi
unregistered

hier mal mein zeugs:

meine strat (squier).. hab ich schon länger. ist dropC weil ich damit soad songs spiel

meine geliebte iceman! hab sie mir zu weihnachten gekauft.. eigentlich für soad, aber mitleirweile wird sie zum üben und für metallica genutzt (was auch so bleibt)

mit der iceman hab ich mir auch nen peavy VK212 gegönnt (mein jämmerlicher 15W marshall ist ihr natürlich nicht würdig)

da der peavy eher besseren clean sound macht als er verzerrt musste natürlich ein verzerrer her
dieser hier für soad:

und der hier für metallica!

nächstes monat bekomm ich hoffentlich diese schöne iceman welche ich natürlich für soad hernehmen werde (ist ein malakian signaturmodell)

die strat wird dann dropD für ratm usw..

ne flyingV oder ne xplorer... das währs noch Augenzwinkern

@Dinx: die xplorer gefällt mir!

edit: hab meine akkustischen vergessen^^
meine erste überhaupt:

die hier gehört nur indirekt mir Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by preinzi: 02.06.2008 11:53.

02.06.2008 10:55
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

hi,

does anyone know a online shop, where its possible to order this guitar ?
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/842/mx250ko1.jpg

13.12.2008 22:46 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

This type of esp guitar isnt being produced since 1996 anymore. The only way to get such a piece is on ebay.

Or you order a custom made guitar at my polish friends, who also made my guitar. www.ranguitars.com take a look at my explorer above...

You would just have to want a "olympic white" one, and of course about one year production time.

15.12.2008 19:14 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

damn, i didn´t know that.such a great guitar, which isn´t produced anymore unglücklich
i looked on ebay, but i found nothing yet.
i think, my second choice might be a dean razorback.

thanks for the information & the link, I will have a look at it.

15.12.2008 21:10 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

IT´S ORDERED!!!!

24.03.2009 15:26 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

really? at ranguitars.com? or what? if so, dont hasitate to ask for a free t-shirt there

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dinx: 25.03.2009 17:06.

25.03.2009 17:01 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

no, i ordered the ESP MX II, actually the guitar i was searching for.
i hope everything will went smoothly.

25.03.2009 20:04 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Musicians » eure Instrumente

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH