Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » A personal phone call by Doro Pesch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A personal phone call by Doro Pesch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

großes Grinsen A personal phone call by Doro Pesch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DORO PESCH REVIEW

Hey dudes, I’m sure lot of you know Doro Pesch, the beautyful blond girl from Germany. She was also in a Band called Warlock.
My friend Rick, Chapterhead from the Italian Metallibashers wrote me one week ago an mail about Doro. He told me, he will gonna meet here. I start laughing and me made some jokes. I wouldn’t believe him. He asked me, what I will do if he is really gonna meet here. And he will call me then. I just thought he was kidding and joking. No way, but I was wrong.

It was Friday around 5 o’clock p.m., and my mobile was ringing. I saw the nr on the display, and it was Ricks number. But he was just saying hello, and then there was I nice, friendly and sexy voice from a women in German. “Hallo Jörg, wie gehts? Ich bin’s, Doro!”. I was shocked, Doro was on the line. Amazing. I do not now an other Rock star, who will call a fan without asking or something. We talked a little bit about heir promotion tour, and that she will be in Vienna, in April. I told here I will be there, and I really can't wait to see her. It was much more then a real great surprize. I wanna say many thanx to Rick, I will never forget this very special moment. You can be sure.

But here is a short review of “…one day in the life of Doro” by Riccardo de Santis.

I met Doro at the “Live!” club in Trezzo d’Adda (MI) Italy, on March 24th, 2006.
She arrived at the club around 5pm, the very same day “Warrior Soul” her new album, was unleashed in stores around Europe.
Right after settling her things down in the dressing room, she walkead around the venue, where I called her and invited her for a short talk. She was totally friendly.

I told her that the first time I saw her was in 1986 in Nurnberg (Monsters Of Rock) where she opened the Festival with her band “Warlock”.
She was surprised and pleased, so we started talking about those years, the concerts I have seen, and how much I was following her and her music. I even showed here the original ticket for the Monsters of Rock 1986, that I kept safely in my house for 20 years!
She could not believe her eyes. She was looking at the ticket, turning it upside down then she told me “ That’s incredible… do you know I don’t even have this ticket myself?!”

So, I told her, well, now you can have it.
She looked at me and said “oh no, really, it’s yours, you kept it for such a long time… you don’t have to give this to me!”
But I insisted. I told her “Doro, you always do a lot for your fans, you sign autographs, you stay here with me now and talk, but, what could I ever do for you?
I have been a true fan of yours for 20 years now, and I would NOT part with this ticket for anyone but you. I would be glad if you could accept this ticket as a personal present from me to you.
So, she accepted and she said “ok, so wait one moment!!”

She walked in the dressing room, and after a while she came out with a few promo picures, she sat at the table, and signed one of those postcards with a special dedication for me. In the meantime, we kept talking about music, concerts, bands and so on.

Then I told her you were a good friend and a Doro fan, so she signed a postcard for you too, and then I said “ok, now I gotta tell him I am here with you…he won’t believe this” and she said… ok, do you want to give him to me? WOW! I said YES! So I called you and then gave Doro to you.

Riccardo with Doro

Doro “showcase”
Live! Club, Trezzo d’Adda (MI)
March 24, 2006.
From 0.30 to 1.00 AM!

Setlist :
01. Burning The Witches
02. Stranger Yesterdays (New Song)
03. You’re My Family (New Song)
04. Breaking The Law (Judas Priest Cover)
05. All We Are
06. Fear Of The Dark (Iron Maiden Cover, duet with the singer of “The Clairvoyants, Iron Maiden Italian tribute band
26.03.2006 18:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

RE: A personal phone call by Doro Pesch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well,
What else can I say?

Support Doro, she's really a great person, and a great artist, too.
Buy her new Album "Warrior Soul" and go see her on tour :

15.04 Herne (D) Gysenberghalle
16.04 Nurnberg (D) Loewensaal
18.04 Wien (A) Planet Music
19.04 Munchen (D) Georg Elser Halle
21.04 Stoedtlen (D) Springtime Festival
22.04 Kaiserslautern (D) Kammagarn
23.04 Stuttgart (D) Longhorn
24.04 Pratteln (CH) Z7
26.04 Osnabruck (D) Hyde park
27.04 Hamburg (D) Fabrik
28.04 Helmond (NL) Plato
29.04 Aalst (B) Oktoberhallen
30.04 Paris (F) Elysee Montmartre
02.05 Montpellier (F) Rockstore
04.05 Porto (P) Hard Club
05.05 Madrid (E) Aqualung
06.05 Barcelona (E) Razzmatazz2
07.05 Bergara (E) Jam
10.05 Tuttlingen (D) Alte Festehalle
11.05 Helmond (NL) Plato
12.05 Vacha (D) Vachwerk
13.05 Langen (D) Stadthalle

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
26.03.2006 21:39 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hell yeah my friend. I'm gonna be there:

18.04 Wien (A) Planet Music
26.03.2006 21:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Maggy Maggy is a female

Registration Date: 02.06.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey.....you are coming to Vienna?
maybe we could have a small meeting there, what do you think??
31.03.2006 19:20 Maggy is offline Search for Posts by Maggy Add Maggy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Of course, why not!? großes Grinsen
31.03.2006 19:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

Oh Oh!

I will tell this to Carina... Zunge raus Augenzwinkern großes Grinsen

---------------------
01.04.2006 12:04 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Rick
Oh Oh!

I will tell this to Carina... Zunge raus Augenzwinkern großes Grinsen

No! You won't do that Rick. Believe me. 'cause otherwise I have to tell Giusy about those horney dressing room thing großes Grinsen fröhlich cool
01.04.2006 13:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

Opsssss.... you mean THAT horny thing with Doro in her dressing room? ehm...... oh...... ok! Go meet Maggy in Wien! großes Grinsen

---------------------
01.04.2006 16:27 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hehehe Rick, maybe we can make a deal. You can meet her and I will stay with Doro in the dressing room großes Grinsen
01.04.2006 16:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male

That depends on what Maggy thinks!
Zunge raus Augenzwinkern großes Grinsen

---------------------
05.04.2006 10:37 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Let's ask her \m/ großes Grinsen \m/
05.04.2006 17:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Maggy Maggy is a female

Registration Date: 02.06.2005

and? how was it?? großes Grinsen
20.04.2006 11:42 Maggy is offline Search for Posts by Maggy Add Maggy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Maggy
and? how was it?? großes Grinsen

FUCKIN' AMAZING!!!! Report will follow soon
20.04.2006 17:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » A personal phone call by Doro Pesch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH