Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Membership Package 2011 and some other news » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Membership Package 2011 and some other news
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Membership Package 2011 and some other news Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, here is the first update. This year, we will have another membership package again. With an brand new design. And for all you crazy fuckerz out there, our chapter will have his 15 year anniversary this year. That's the reason, and we already have the okay by the mighty MetClub, we will bring out an very limited edition Chapter Fan Can. 15 YEARS - 15 CAN'S. For more details, stay tuned. And there will be some kind of reservation contest too, for the Cans.
12.01.2011 20:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great news! I'm very excited about the can and the package.

12.01.2011 20:44 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm really looking forward to that jörg, sounds great großes Grinsen

13.01.2011 07:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

good news

i can hardly wait!

13.01.2011 19:40 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Some more infos großes Grinsen

This will be the sticker for the Chapter Can:

This will be the backside of the Shirt:

Stay tuned for more infos großes Grinsen
13.01.2011 20:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Lookin' good! Freude großes Grinsen

13.01.2011 21:59 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Jörg please use better printing than last year, my has gone off by now, in normal washing mode.

13.01.2011 22:01 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Dinko, you are the very first one whol told this to me. I have washed my shirt almost every week, but it looks pretty perfect. What part of the print has gone off???
13.01.2011 22:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

all of the front print, some pieces of the back print are still on it

13.01.2011 22:22 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

That's really wired. Why didn't you tell me before?? After on year, it's damn hard to talk with the printing company about that issues. Anybody else has this problem?? Let me know dudes.
13.01.2011 22:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

well its just 1-2 months ago I went off

13.01.2011 22:26 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

That's strange, dude. My shirt still looks like new

14.01.2011 07:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

I just can say AWESOME!! geschockt geschockt
Congratulations for this 15 years!!!.
14.01.2011 08:02 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

This looks really cool!!!
are there kids shirts available aswell this year? :-)
14.01.2011 10:23 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sure, if needed they are available. Aswell as normal shirts and/or girlie shirts.
14.01.2011 12:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

I think so ;-) they look always very nice :-)
17.01.2011 12:44 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

kiddy shirts are cool cool

i need some for my daughter and nieces

23.01.2011 10:34 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Just wonder, aren't there any interests, this year?? Just need to know, who of you want's an package. Don't forget, we will have also 15 pieces of the excluse Chapter Fan Can.
20.03.2011 15:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

i'm interest in the package and in the Chapter Fan Can. In both. großes Grinsen
20.03.2011 18:11 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

I'm interested in the fan-package.

20.03.2011 19:17 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Membership Package 2011 and some other news

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH