Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2011 Tourdates » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2011 Tourdates
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For me neither dinko. It's all too far away this year and i can't afford travelling abroad this time around. But i already saw them 17 times now, so it's not that hard to not see them for once Zunge raus

05.03.2011 10:41 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dinx
I guess there won't be a Metallica Show for me this year. unglücklich

I'm afraid same with me unglücklich . But we'll see.

05.03.2011 13:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
FranzO FranzO is a male

images/avatars/avatar-201.jpg

Registration Date: 16.02.2011
Herkunft: Lower Austria

Last year my friends and I went to the gig in Budapest by train and that was quite comfortable! I mean we started the Gösser-warmup Augenzwinkern already a couple of minutes after the train left and we didn't have to worry about who should drive the car. Of course we booked a night in a local hotel.

As I already got my FOS tickets for Gelsenkirchen we'll pretty sure go again by train. cool
05.03.2011 16:03 FranzO is offline Send an Email to FranzO Homepage of FranzO Search for Posts by FranzO Add FranzO to your Buddy List

A new tour date has been added, on july 16th in Quebec City, Canada.

20.04.2011 18:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

April 23, 2011
Empire Polo Club

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Ride The Lightning
Fade To Black
Cyanide
All Nightmare Long
Sad But True
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
Orion
One
Master Of Puppets
Blackened
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
-------
Am I Evil? w/ the Big 4
Hit The Lights
Seek And Destroy
24.04.2011 08:21 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List

Although i kinda understand it, it'm a bit disappointed they still didn't change anything in the setlist structure. Nice to see orion. Well, it's a setlist for an old-school/festival crowd, so that was to expect.

24.04.2011 08:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

24.04.2011 10:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Zitat:
Big 4 - One Show Out West Was Not Enough
April 29, 2011

A huge thanks to everyone who came out to the desert this past weekend . . . we felt the enormous love and support, so we just had to find a way to make one more Big 4 show in the States happen. Enter New York . . . that's right, the Big 4 of Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer, and 'Tallica will be in the new version of the famed Yankee Stadium on September 14, 2011! We can't wait for a night in the Bronx as our second American show and for those of you who love fun facts, this will also be the second live music event hosted at the new ballpark.

30.04.2011 09:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

It's about time, cool! Freude

30.04.2011 14:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Unchartered Territory
May 1, 2011

At this stage in the game, there are very few places in the world that we have not dragged our gear and crew to, so that makes this show announcement extra special . . . for the first time ever, we will be visiting India for two shows! It’s about time, wouldn’t you say?!?!

Up first will be Delhi on October 28, 2011 at F1 Rocks, held in Leisure Valley, Sector 29, Gurgaon as we help to celebrate the first Grand Prix race ever held in India. Night number two will find us at the Bangalore Palace Ground, Main Palace, Bangalore, on October 30 as part of the Sonisphere Festival.

All tickets are general admission and will go sale on www.ticketgenie.in and www.dnanetworks.com on May 4 at a time still to be announced.

And for those of you who like to travel, you might want to keep watching this site . . .

Source : metallica.com

Ok more dates..
fröhlich something is cooking in the Metallica's kitchen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
02.05.2011 14:37 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Another date has been added, Halifax, Nova Scotia on July 14th. Seems they're trying out some more rare places this year.

09.05.2011 09:24 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

geschockt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT A Setlist in Gelsenkirchen OMG

Just off stage in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. Tonight's setlist: Hit the Lights, Master of Puppets, The Shortest Straw, Seek & Destroy, Welcome Home (Sanitarium), The Memory Remains, All Nightmare Long, Sad But True, Wherever I May Roam, The Call of Ktulu, One, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Blackened, Fade to Black, Enter Sandman, Helpless (w/ Megadeth & Anthrax), Battery, Creeping Death

02.07.2011 23:38 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Gelsenkirchen Germany
Veltins Arena

1. Hit the Lights
2. Master of Puppets
3. The Shortest Straw
4. Seek & Destroy
5. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
6. The Memory Remains
7. All Nightmare Long
8. Sad But True
9. Wherever I May Roam
10. The Call of Ktulu
11. One
12. For Whom the Bell Tolls
13. Blackened
14. Fade to Black
15. Enter Sandman
Encore
16. Helpless (w/ Megadeth & Anthrax)
17. Battery
18. Creeping Death
03.07.2011 09:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

amazing setlist cool

03.07.2011 11:06 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List

Wow, that's quite something. Great to see them shuffling it up again, and finally seek isn't the closer anymore...and no nothing else matters, i think that happened last time in a full set show at the DM release gigs

03.07.2011 11:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

I was refreshing Metallica's website like crazy yesterday! What a setlist, I can't fucking believe it geschockt . Lights for the beginning, Ktulu, no Nothing, different ending, Helpless - I couldn't fall asleep last night thinking of it großes Grinsen . Holy shit, just holy shit smile .

03.07.2011 16:21 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
gumpi gumpi is a male

Registration Date: 12.06.2005

WOW ... what a show!! Amazing gig, the roof was closed, so it was a big indoor show
03.07.2011 19:27 gumpi is offline Send an Email to gumpi Search for Posts by gumpi Add gumpi to your Buddy List Add gumpi to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Can't wait for Milano anymore großes Grinsen
03.07.2011 19:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Yeah the show last night was awesome! I was very surprised that they played "straw". Amazing!

...and I was happy to catch three pics. smile großes Grinsen

03.07.2011 20:23 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Congrats my friend großes Grinsen
04.07.2011 11:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2011 Tourdates

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH