Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We shall finish the other vine from jörg first before this one will start to not get into a mess, but i think i'll already tell you what there will be included, and you can already signup. So here we go, i'm not posting setlists this time, out of a simple reason: i'm too lazy to do it großes Grinsen As you can see these are quite many shows. If anyone wants to know a setlist from a certain show, just ask me.

1984-07-24 - Toronto, ON "Live In Toronto" 1 DVD
Incomplete proshot from the Born in the USA Tour.

1985-06-29 - Paris, France "Breathless In Paris" 3 DVD's
FULL proshot of an awesome Born In The USA tour show. Due to the age picture and sound isn't perfect anymore, but this still is an awesome show that shows bruce and band in their prime time.

1988-XX-XX - Various Cities/Venues "Tunnel Of Love Express Tour" 1 DVD
Proshot, a compilation of incomplete but awesome proshots from the 1988 tour, A quality.

1995-04-05 - New York, NY "Blood Brothers Rehearsals" 1 DVD
Proshot of a live Rehearsal in NY Sony Studios, very good quality. Some songs were played twice due to this beeing a rehearsal.

1992-09-22 - Los Angeles, CA "MTV (Un)Plugged" 2 DVD's
Proshot, this is the RAW, uncut footage of everything performed at the taping of MTV Unplugged. The official album that came out from this, only featured half as much songs as were actually played, and also just was audio of course. On this video every little bit is included uncut, also including some "audience warm-up" from the MTV people before the taping. Very interesting to see. This was one of the shows where Bruce had a different band (called "The Other Band"), due to him parting ways with the E Street band some years before.

1993-05-XX - Stockholm, Sweden & Milton Keynes, England "The Lost 1993 TV Special" 2 DVD's
Proshot of a mix from 2 european shows from 1993. Like on the MTV (Un)plugged show, this is Bruce with "The Other Band". Includes over 30 songs.

2004-10-11 - Washington, D.C. "Vote For Change Tour Finale" 1 DVD
Proshot with amazing quality, almost like an official DVD. Features special guests as John Fogerty from CCR and Michael Stipe from REM.

2006-05-09 - London, England "Live From LSO St.Lukes" 1 DVD
Proshot with A+ quality from the Seeger Sessions Tour, 9 songs.

2009-06-27 - Glastonbury, England "Live At Glastonbury Festival" 2 DVD's
A+ Proshot, originally broadcast on BBC in HD. A few songs are missing, as they were never broadcast.

2009-09-25 - New York, NY "Elvis Costello Presents Spectacle With...Bruce Springsteen" 1 DVD
From Elvis Costello's TV show, features a long interview with Bruce, plus several solo performances from him in between, and also some performances together with Costello's Band and 2 E Street Band Members. Once again a superb proshot.

2009-10-30 - New York, NY "RnR Hall Of Fame 25th Anniversary Celebration" 1 DVD
I guess you know what this is, as metallica was at this event too. Proshot.

As you can see these are a shitload of discs. But ALL of these shows are good to amazing quality proshots, so i think it's well worth it.

24.09.2010 00:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Btw. as if this isn't enough, as bonus i'm adding a DVD from the pink floyd floyd show in wiener neustadt 1994. This is really only bonus, as the video isn't excactly the best i've seen, at parts you can barely see that that is supposed be be a stage with musicians on it. Also there are a few songs missing. Sound is very good though.

So signup NOW großes Grinsen

24.09.2010 14:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bloody hell, I'm so in and can't wait to get these babies. Andi you're the man großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

1. Livestrong

24.09.2010 16:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

come on, nobody else wants to participate in this? it's a lot of dvd's dudes, and all are proshot, even if you're not a springsteen fan, that'd be some cool stuff for your collection for trading and so on Zunge raus

27.09.2010 14:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

I'm in großes Grinsen thank's Andi

1. Livestrong
2. Jamiz
27.09.2010 15:11 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

cool montse großes Grinsen

27.09.2010 16:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

would love to jump on this vine too, but since I have deceided not to collect other bands anymore, I have to pass. But many thanx for your support Andi
27.09.2010 16:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
would love to jump on this vine too, but since I have deceided not to collect other bands anymore, I have to pass. But many thanx for your support Andi

blahblah finger

27.09.2010 20:43 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That was quite rude bernd geschockt

I thought the same, but i didn't write it großes Grinsen

27.09.2010 20:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I know Andi, but I'm a tough guy finger

27.09.2010 20:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Bernd seems be some kind of RW-Guy großes Grinsen
27.09.2010 20:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm not sure what RW stands for verwirrt

27.09.2010 20:59 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

You know it for sure Bernd großes Grinsen
27.09.2010 21:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Just give me a hint cool

27.09.2010 21:04 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Robbie Wagner
27.09.2010 21:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
Robbie Wagner

So for that one you'll get two of my red friends here finger finger großes Grinsen

27.09.2010 21:15 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit
27.09.2010 21:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Fuckin' spammers großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Hey, does anyone know where to get these paper sleeves for dvd's/cd's??? Cause i noticed i don't have any of those, and with it beeing so many dvd's, this is the only way to package them, to not get a huge fuckin' package with like 15 jewel cases in the end.

Edit: Okay guys, we have a problem. I just wanted to start burning the discs, but it seems my burner decided he doesn't want to. Something's fucked up, it always stops like 20 seconds after it starts burning, i don't know why. Must be something with my computer or burner, the DVD's themselves all are alright, i've watched each of them and there's nothing wrong. So we have to do this vine a little different than usual, i will send out my OWN DVD's, and the last one in the row please also has to make copies for himself, and then send the dvd's back to me. So please handle the dvd's with care Zunge raus i could also postpone or cancel the vine, but since i promised this to you, i don't really wanna do that, and i think that's the best way to do it.

28.09.2010 00:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

About this paper sleeves. Andi, you can buy them at MediaMarkt, Pagro, Libro, or anywhere else.
About your burner. Just give it an try with DVD Decrypter.
28.09.2010 06:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

nice program, thanks jörg, but i have no problem with the ripping, it's the burning afterwards where it fails. it goes at like 5% and then it just says the burning failed. it can't be the dvd burner i've found out, cause i tried it with the second burne rand it's excactly the same thing. weird, cause i still burnt stuff a week ago, and it was working properly. i'm trying now to install nero new, hopefully that works

28.09.2010 07:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH