Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright, problem is solved, i installed nero new and now it's working. Dunno what the hell that was. So forget what i wrote before, the vine will work just like usual.

28.09.2010 08:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad you made it großes Grinsen

28.09.2010 08:14 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Me too, i hate my computer lately, it's screwing around all the time. Augen rollen

28.09.2010 08:16 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Maybe you need to setup everything new dude, this might help

28.09.2010 08:19 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah probably...but that stuff always takes so fucking long, so i always wait for it till really nothing works anymore Augen rollen großes Grinsen

There'll be one more bonus dvd i've just found yesterday, of course once again proshot, it's 18 songs from 18 different gigs from the 2006 seeger sessions tour. So i guess you'll have your Boss-Fix then, for quite some time großes Grinsen

28.09.2010 08:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

You bet! It'll take probably one year to watch all this stuff großes Grinsen

28.09.2010 09:31 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Btw., signup will be closed, once the vine from jörg is finished. So it's still time to join in, guys.

28.09.2010 18:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » 2nd DTOA Bruce Springsteen Vine (Massive!)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH