Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Guitar Hero Again? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guitar Hero Again?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Guitar Hero Again? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lots of Guitar Hero news for you this week . . . the quick and easy news first: On October 19, DJ Hero 2 hits the streets and includes a mix by DJ Shadow of "The Day That Never Comes" with Kanye West's "Love Lockdown" . . . is that way cool or what?!

Now, on to the other GH news of the day: Guitar Hero 6, AKA Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, hits the streets on September 28 and we'll be there! Look for our version of "Paranoid" on the game, recorded with none other than Ozzy Osbourne at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary Concerts. In conjunction with the launch of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, if you have a copy of Guitar Hero: Metallica, you will be able to import 39 of the game's on-disc tracks directly into you Guitar Hero music library beginning September 28. If you purchase Warriors of Rock between September 28 and October 5, and you have a US Xbox 360 or Playstation3, you can do it for free!

For more information about Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and the entire line-up of downloadable songs and disc imports, check out www.guitarhero.com and to receive your free Guitar Hero Metallica import, please visit www.guitarhero.com/metallicaimport.

The disc import will feature the following tracks:

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - "Turn The Page (Live)"
Diamond Head - "Am I Evil?"
Kyuss - "Demon Cleaner"
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Tuesday's Gone"
Machine Head - "Beautiful Mourning"
Mastodon - "Blood & Thunder"
Mercyful Fate - "Evil"
Metallica - "Battery"
Metallica - "Creeping Death"
Metallica - "Disposable Heroes"
Metallica - "Dyers Eve"
Metallica - "Enter Sandman"
Metallica - "Fade To Black"
Metallica - "Fight Fire With Fire"
Metallica - "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
Metallica - "Frantic"
Metallica - "Fuel"
Metallica - "Hit The Lights"
Metallica - "King Nothing"
Metallica - "Master Of Puppets"
Metallica - "Mercyful Fate"
Metallica - "No Leaf Clover"
Metallica - "Nothing Else Matters"
Metallica - "One"
Metallica - "Orion"
Metallica - "Sad But True"
Metallica - "Seek And Destroy"
Metallica - "The Memory Remains"
Metallica - "The Shortest Straw"
Metallica - "The Thing That Should Not Be"
Metallica - "The Unforgiven"
Metallica - "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"
Metallica - "Wherever I May Roam"
Metallica - "Whiplash"
Motorhead - "Ace Of Spades"
Samhain - "Mother Of Mercy"
Social Distortion - "Mommy's Little Monster (Live)"
The Sword - "The Black River"
Thin Lizzy - "The Boys Are Back In Town"
21.09.2010 06:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
a mix by DJ Shadow of "The Day That Never Comes" with Kanye West's "Love Lockdown" . . . is that way cool or what?!

WTF? geschockt böse

21.09.2010 10:35 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von metalandi
quote:
a mix by DJ Shadow of "The Day That Never Comes" with Kanye West's "Love Lockdown" . . . is that way cool or what?!

WTF? geschockt böse

no, its not cool! böse

21.09.2010 14:10 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

No it sucks böse

22.09.2010 19:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

when i read that line i thought it was a joke, like that fake april fools announcement of fan can V some years ago, if you remmeber. but they actually are serious geschockt

22.09.2010 19:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

It's all about the money dude

22.09.2010 19:13 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

they seem to bring out quite a lot of stuff lately that is only made to grab money from the fans...

22.09.2010 19:17 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

That's what I was thinking, too

22.09.2010 19:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

seriously, even the australia ep is not that special for me.
i don´t understand the hype about this.
when the lithos came out, i wrote on PPM "so useless"... my post was deleted.
but almost everyone on PPM is like "awesome, i´ll buy that"
no matter what item it is.

22.09.2010 21:37 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

PPM is like a dictatory. Everything that is the slightest critiszm on metallica or anything they put out, immediately gets deleted. It's really sad actually.

And i agree, that EP is totally useless, half of the songs are freely available on bootlegs on the internet, and only 2 have REALLY good sound. but slong as there are people that buy each and everything that has the name metallica on it, they can put out whatever they want and charge whatever they want...

22.09.2010 21:47 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I need all fucking boots and I'm willing to pay a fortune for them großes Grinsen

24.09.2010 16:24 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Guitar Hero Again?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH