Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » New Vine??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Vine???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

New Vine??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there anyone interested in this vine??

BOB DYLAN
2008.06.10 Vienna Stadthalle Austria Master Taped and authored by Buda 2 DVD

COLDPLAY
2003.06.11 Toronto Molson Amphitheatre Canada Pro Shot 1DVD
2008.06.18 London BBC II England Pro Shot 1DVD

BRYAN ADAMS
1989.12.31 Tokyo Dome Japan Pro Shot 1DVD

ELVIS
xxxx.xx.xx The King Live Pro Shot 1DVD
xxxx.xx.xx On Tour Throug My Eyes 2DVD

IN FLAMES
2006.11.03 Manchester, England Pro Shot 1DVD

LED ZEPPELIN
2007.12.10 London O2 Arena, England Master The Katzeye 2DVD

MASTODON
2009.06.22 Milan, Italy Master Invaders 1DVD

SCORPIONS
2005.09.03 Sopot Festival, Poland Pro Shot 1DVD

STATUS QUO
2008.07.09 Vienna Gasometer, Austria Master 1DVD
16.09.2010 21:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd definitely be interested in some of these shows, you can count me in großes Grinsen

Jörg, do you probably know if there also is a video from the bob dylan gig in salzburg 2008? My father was there, and it'd be cool to find a video boot of that concert to give it to him. Just asking cause i see that there's the vienna show from the same year in the vine.

Btw. if somebody (mostly, only bernd i guess Augen rollen großes Grinsen ) wants, i can make another bruce springsteen vine sometime soon. Got quite a lot of "new" proshots and good videos over the past year.

16.09.2010 21:16 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No Andi, sorry. Haven't seen an video bootleg so far, only audio unglücklich
16.09.2010 21:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

No problem. I've seen him this year in linz for the first time ever, and allthough he of course doesn't sing anymore like in the 70's, the gig was really awesome. Got a very good audience bootleg (audio) of it too, if someone's interested i can upload that here too.

16.09.2010 21:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
I'd definitely be interested in some of these shows, you can count me in großes Grinsen

Jörg, do you probably know if there also is a video from the bob dylan gig in salzburg 2008? My father was there, and it'd be cool to find a video boot of that concert to give it to him. Just asking cause i see that there's the vienna show from the same year in the vine.

Btw. if somebody (mostly, only bernd i guess Augen rollen großes Grinsen ) wants, i can make another bruce springsteen vine sometime soon. Got quite a lot of "new" proshots and good videos over the past year.

Sure count me in Jörg \m/. Michaela will love the Elvis shoes and me too großes Grinsen
I would not mind another Boss vine Andi cool

19.09.2010 11:46 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Well, time to make a vine list, right?

1. metalandi
2. Livestrong

Will sight my springsteen stuff the next days, and decide what to put into that vine and then make a new thread for that. cool

19.09.2010 12:06 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

No more people in for that? verwirrt

20.09.2010 17:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
No more people in for that? verwirrt

1. metalandi
2. Livestrong
?. jamiz

pd. put me in the order as you like.... Augenzwinkern
20.09.2010 17:43 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
Well, time to make a vine list, right?

1. metalandi
2. Livestrong

Will sight my springsteen stuff the next days, and decide what to put into that vine and then make a new thread for that. cool

Cheers Andi

22.09.2010 19:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Signup will be closed on September 27th. So hurry up dudes großes Grinsen

1. Metalandi
2. Livestrong
3. Jamiz
24.09.2010 15:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's about it, I'm afraid böse

24.09.2010 16:18 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

yeah, not really much going on here lately unglücklich

24.09.2010 19:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

hey bernd, could you send me your address? i think i don't have it anymore.

27.09.2010 14:53 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Seems to be an really shitty vine, but who cares. Sign up is over. Have sent the package out already:

Sent out: 27/09
01. Metalandi
02. Livestrong
03. Jamiz
27.09.2010 15:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Good stuff looking forward to it

27.09.2010 20:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Andi, has the package arrived??
28.09.2010 19:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

1. Metalandi IN: 29.09.
2. Livestrong
3. Jamiz

29.09.2010 16:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Now burn baby burn großes Grinsen

29.09.2010 18:20 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Already doing it. großes Grinsen

29.09.2010 18:25 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

BURN MOTHERFUCKER BURN großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

@ Livestrong: Btw, TakeThat incl. Robbie will come to Vienna next yera. Just an info for Michaela.
29.09.2010 18:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » New Vine???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH