Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Massive Bootleg DVD B&P » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Massive Bootleg DVD B&P
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Massive Bootleg DVD B&P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, I have decided to give away some of the bands, I used to collect bootleg DVDs. I have around 1.000 DVD's, I don't watch and want to trade it for Verbatim DVD+R blanks. So here is an very special offer for you now. Normally an B&P works like 2:1. That means 2 blanks for 1 bootleg DVD plus some more for covering postage costs. But I will offer them 1:1 plus postage costs. Only one important thing. I don't trade them 1 Bootleg DVD for 1 Blank DVD, if you are interested by an band, you have to trade for all of the DVDs from that band. Otherwise I will have too much work and troubels. Sorry, no exception. I'm gonny give away all the "other bands", apart from my AC/DC collection. I will still collect this band, so I will keep those DVDs. But I have bands like Sepultura, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Guns N' Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Anthrax, Apocalyptica, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Volbeat, Kiss, Danzig, Faith No More, Heaven & Hell, Machine Head, Limp Bizkit, Mötley Crüe, Nickelback, Nirvana, Paradise Lost, Pantera, Damage Plan, Slash, Soulfly, Trivium, Stone Sour, U2, Velvet Revolve and much, much more.

For full infos check here

Let me know if some of you are interested. DTOA Members will be preferred. Otherwise I will offer those DVDs on some other boards aswell. So check them out.

05.08.2010 18:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will definitely check this out jörg. großes Grinsen

05.08.2010 19:02 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im interested in some of those too...

05.08.2010 20:13 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

thanks for the offer

i send you an email

05.08.2010 20:14 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Very nice indeed, I'll check it out großes Grinsen

05.08.2010 22:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Thanks for the offer, PM sent.

06.08.2010 10:56 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Dudes, hurry up with your requests. I have alreday some requests outside from DTOA board. But you guyz deserve to be the first ones.
21.08.2010 17:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
wyldeman16
unregistered
RE: Massive Bootleg DVD B&P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey you still wanting to do the blank b&p
i was hoping to get all your cavalera conspiracy dvds..
21.08.2011 04:27
slamet slamet is a male

Registration Date: 30.09.2011

RE: Massive Bootleg DVD B&P Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo

I m interest about metallika botleg. How methode way get it ? Can I buy ?

Thanks
12.12.2011 10:58 slamet is offline Send an Email to slamet Search for Posts by slamet Add slamet to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Zitat:
Original von slamet
Hallo

I m interest about metallika botleg. How methode way get it ? Can I buy ?

Thanks

1st of all: it's an B&P of my other bands, list, NOT METALLICA
2nd: it is called METALLICA and not METALLIKA
3rd: Do not ask for selling bootlegs, we won't do it here
12.12.2011 11:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Bootlegs From Other Bands » Massive Bootleg DVD B&P

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH