Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Chapter Banner - Donations needed again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Banner - Donations needed again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Chapter Banner - Donations needed again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay dudes, due to the expensive costs of our packages, we run currently out of money again. Homepage costs aren't low, also the costs for our board and so on. Sad thing is, we don't have money for our banner now. Our good friend Derya from Orion Turk can help us wit excellent printing quality for our banner. The banner will be sized in 225cm x 150 cm and will cost around 80 Euros incl. shipping from Istanbul to Austria. Would be killer if we can order one or even two copies. Please let me know who can help with some donations.

DONATERS-LIST FOR CHAPTER BANNER:
1. Metallifreak
18.04.2010 14:41 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

RE: Chapter Banner - Donations needed again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DONATERS-LIST FOR CHAPTER BANNER:
1. Metallifreak
2. Livestrong
3. Jamiz
4. Norbinho

18.04.2010 18:25 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anybody else who can help our Chapter??? verwirrt traurig verwirrt
20.04.2010 06:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C'mon guys, is it just the four of us geschockt

20.04.2010 06:47 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I would really do if i could, but right now i have ZERO on my bank account, unfortunately. it's a really tough month for me..

20.04.2010 07:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
I would really do if i could, but right now i have ZERO on my bank account, unfortunately. it's a really tough month for me..

I know Andi. But for that reason you better stop thinking about going to Iron Maiden Udine Show hit hit hit hit hit hit
20.04.2010 17:08 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

The Udine show isn't this month Augenzwinkern

20.04.2010 17:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

And our chapter does net need donations only this month Augenzwinkern
20.04.2010 17:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I know, but i never said i'll never be able to donate Zunge raus Btw. how much more money is needed to get the banner?

20.04.2010 17:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

80 Euros traurig
20.04.2010 18:06 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Maybe i'm able to donate 20 bucks next month.

20.04.2010 18:11 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

If you can help, it would kick ass großes Grinsen
20.04.2010 18:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Chapter Banner - Donations needed again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH