Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.eventticketshop.at/a_8_18916_...illa-Manin.html

That's not really far from us großes Grinsen

23.03.2010 07:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That could be interesting, but let's wait a bit, maybe they're gonan do a gig in austria too. It's been 6 years since they have been there, it would be about fucking time großes Grinsen

23.03.2010 14:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They're coming to Budapest in August. Read more here.

23.03.2010 21:33 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

Then they have to come to austria too großes Grinsen

I hope they put out some more dates soon..i'm sick of that one-date-in-a-time shit already. Don't know why bands always announce european dates in such a strange way, but US dates can be announced all in one time.

23.03.2010 21:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

I'm gonna post the whole european tour list here in the first post, and will always update it when something new is confirmed...

23.03.2010 21:44 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

Hopefully the gonna play Austria too. But Budapest and even Udine is an option, too. I remember how much fun we had last time großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 09:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Maybe there are some chicks from holland again in the hotel großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 15:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

As long as they got a pool großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 17:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Chicks? geschockt Chicks! großes Grinsen I wanna go with you guys then großes Grinsen Zunge raus .

24.03.2010 21:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Wherever we go chicks immediately start surrounding us, cause we are so sexy großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 21:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

I know Andi, you're just too sexy, way too sexy großes Grinsen . So maybe I shouldn't go with you because I'm not that attractive and I could ruin your reputation Zunge raus . What do you think? großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 21:20 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Nah actually it's better if you go with me, cause otherwise girls wouldn't leave me alone anywhere großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

24.03.2010 21:31 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Budapest is official now:

quote:
Maiden Announce Return to Sziget Festival, Hungary – August 14, 2010
Published: March 25, 2010

Iron Maiden will be returning to Sziget Festival, Hungary on August 14th as part of their Final Frontier World Tour.

The Sziget Festival, now in its 18th year, takes place on an island in the River Danube right in the heart of Budapest, capital city of Hungary. Spanning some 55 stages, Sziget's attractions are as diverse as the location itself; as well as the music, there is street theatre, circus acts, exhibitions, sport, cinemas, shopping and the beautiful, historic city centre of Budapest is only 15 minutes away! Not forgetting that in summer Hungary enjoys the same climate as Spain, and prices are reasonable, this Festival promises to provide the perfect backdrop for a spectacular Maiden show in their only Eastern European concert this year.

Tickets are on sale now - http://www.szigetfest.co.uk/home

25.03.2010 12:45 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Btw. Udine looks like an awesome venue geschockt

25.03.2010 12:49 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

So maybe we should go there Zunge raus

25.03.2010 14:01 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah, it's really not far. From Graz it's only 2 1/2 hours. It's a shitty thing they don't announce all dates at once..i wanna know if they come to austria too, damnit! Zunge raus

25.03.2010 14:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Tickets are available here:
http://www.ticketone.it/EN/chooseProduct...=LIVE2010IR0817

I guess we have to hurry up if we wanna go there...really bad that nobody knows if they're coming to austria...

25.03.2010 14:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Nah actually it's better if you go with me, cause otherwise girls wouldn't leave me alone anywhere großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Haha all right then, I'm in! großes Grinsen Zunge raus

25.03.2010 20:21 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Budapest is official now:

quote:
Maiden Announce Return to Sziget Festival, Hungary – August 14, 2010
Published: March 25, 2010

Iron Maiden will be returning to Sziget Festival, Hungary on August 14th as part of their Final Frontier World Tour.

The Sziget Festival, now in its 18th year, takes place on an island in the River Danube right in the heart of Budapest, capital city of Hungary. Spanning some 55 stages, Sziget's attractions are as diverse as the location itself; as well as the music, there is street theatre, circus acts, exhibitions, sport, cinemas, shopping and the beautiful, historic city centre of Budapest is only 15 minutes away! Not forgetting that in summer Hungary enjoys the same climate as Spain, and prices are reasonable, this Festival promises to provide the perfect backdrop for a spectacular Maiden show in their only Eastern European concert this year.

Tickets are on sale now - http://www.szigetfest.co.uk/home

It was official when I posted too, otherwise I'd have not done that. Zunge raus

25.03.2010 22:18 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc

hm, could have sworn i didn't see it on ironmaiden.com when i looked there after you posted it Zunge raus

25.03.2010 22:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Other Bands » Iron Maiden The Final Frontier World Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH