Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it's sad actually..and i also had HAIR 6 years ago! I wish i could be young again großes Grinsen

10.03.2010 02:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well guyz, would be great if you can start sending the money. So I can collect it to cover all the costs. Just send me an PM with the size of the shirt you will need.

@ Andi and Walter: Think they can print XXL aswell großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
10.03.2010 06:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

quote:
Original von metalandi
Yeah, it's sad actually..and i also had HAIR 6 years ago! I wish i could be young again großes Grinsen

Tell me about the hair thing dude Augen rollen

10.03.2010 08:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

They say it's about the testosteron man...if you lose your hair , you have too much testosteron großes Grinsen

10.03.2010 13:07 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Hmmm dudes, I have some sorry news. Today I finally got the prices for the shirts. Holy shit, since we have an extremly difficult font, and some colours inside, we have to pay a lot of more, then last year traurig So I'm sorry, but I have to change the prices an little bit. If anyone don't want to have his package anymore, just let me know. I'm really sorry about that.
10.03.2010 18:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

So how much more will the package and the shirt cost now?

10.03.2010 18:49 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Just check the first post in this thread, i have updated it. It's 3 Euros more unglücklich
10.03.2010 19:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Ah alright. Well, i can live with that. großes Grinsen

10.03.2010 19:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Het2006 Het2006 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

Registration Date: 02.12.2006
Herkunft: Tirol

it looks great jörg! looking forward to it, and as soon as you know the costs for me i'll send you the money!
10.03.2010 20:32 Het2006 is offline Send an Email to Het2006 Search for Posts by Het2006 Add Het2006 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

PRICES ARE UPDATED ON MY VERY FIRST POST großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
10.03.2010 20:44 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Sorry Jörg, but unfortunately that´s too expensive for me just for a shirt.
But i´ll donate some € for the website.

12.03.2010 12:11 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

No problem Hari. I'm sorry, but that's exactly what I have to pay for the shirts. I know they are not cheap, but they are excellent quality with perfect printing, and I'm sure they kick ass.
12.03.2010 12:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

i'm in for the standard package...

STANDART PACKAGE:
01. Highwayman
02. FlOrion

12.03.2010 23:10 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Okay, one thing for our 2 foreign members REQUIEM and MONTSE. Please notice, there is no need for you two, to add the € 3.50 since you are foreign members. Just the standart price.

Maybe this helps you Hari?? So the price is pretty much the same as on the beginning, I think. Just think about it and let me know.
13.03.2010 11:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

OK, that´s a deal.

13.03.2010 14:10 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Glad to hear Hari großes Grinsen
14.03.2010 18:34 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

PREMIUM PACKAGE:
01. Metallifreak - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi
07. Jamiz - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
08. Martin6762000 - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
09. MayrFlorian
10. etzi-99

STANDART PACKAGE:
01. Requiem - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
02. Highwayman - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
03. FlOrion - MONEY HAS ARRIVED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT großes Grinsen
14.03.2010 22:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Jörg, I'm not quite sure about the cost for the girlie shirt now? Can you please let me know, so that I'm able to go ahead with the bank wire

20.03.2010 11:16 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Jörg, I'm not quite sure about the cost for the girlie shirt now? Can you please let me know, so that I'm able to go ahead with the bank wire

Bernd, haven't you got my email???? I told you, I can grab the Girlie Shirts for pretty much the same price as normal shirts großes Grinsen
20.03.2010 11:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, but I'm not sure what's the cost for the shirt, since the price in the first post is for the whole package. I'm sorry to be a pain, but I can't find it anywhere in my mail account

20.03.2010 12:41 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH