Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay dudes, it's time again. We finally have fixed the details for our new package.

This year we have again 2 different packages again:

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE
This package will include:
1 Shirt [S,M,L,XL]
1 Printed Autograph Photo
1 Exclusive Access to our "Special Members Area"
Package will cost EURO 38,-- [foreign people please add EURO 3,50]

STANDART MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE
This package will include:
1 Shirt [S,M,L,XL]
Package will cost EURO 24,-- [foreign people please add EURO 3,50]

We have again and brand new design, and thanx to Norbinho and Het2006 we have an Killer DVD Set again. This year package will cost a few Euros more due to everything has become more expensive. Sad but true.

One more important thing. This year we will have some kind of competition. Every member who oders an PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE has the chance to win an full set of the Madly In Anger With The World 2004 Cartoon Guitar Pics. I have one set left, so move your ass and try to win it.

03.03.2010 19:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good. What shirt design will we have now?

03.03.2010 19:32 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This will be an secret. Btw, have added one more thing to the package. There is some kind of competition großes Grinsen
03.03.2010 19:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Alright, i love surprises großes Grinsen

Who or what will decide who wins the set? Or will you just put the picks in a random package, before you send them out?

03.03.2010 19:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

No Andi, I will write the name of each member who have ordered the package on an peace of paper. Then i will put each paper into an empty FanCan and Annalena will pick up one. I can guarantee that this will be fair up to 100%. Or we can do it all together, when we will be in Budapest. But it's an long time up to Budapest. Package will be available by the end of this month lately.
03.03.2010 19:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's an original idea großes Grinsen

03.03.2010 19:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

What´s on the DVD?

03.03.2010 20:22 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

It will be an 2009 show compilation of 3 fuckin' great shows. But only old school and fun stuff on 2 dvd's. rest is secret for the moment. but i think it's pretty cool großes Grinsen
i might come up with more details soon
03.03.2010 20:24 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Okay, decided to let you know dudes großes Grinsen

DVD:

SHIRT FRONT:
04.03.2010 06:36 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I like it and i don't wanna be a bitch, but don't we already have an official dvd from that with all the songs on it? Zunge raus

04.03.2010 08:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Well Andi, one some points you are right. But this is the bootleg version, which really kick's ass. Reason I take this show is, that there are 3 different Days in Mexico City, and 2 differend sources form each day. If I choose one show from only one taper, we might have problems with this person, since we use his full show then. And I also might have huge problems in the trading community. With this compilation, we won't have them, since are are no full sources on it.
04.03.2010 17:32 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Btw, as soon as we have 10 pre-orders, i will show you the backside of the shirt großes Grinsen
Since i know from some people, they will grab it for sure, let's go on:

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
04.03.2010 18:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx (Premium package) im only ordering it because i wanna have the pics großes Grinsen

04.03.2010 18:44 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

It's ovious that i order it too, cause i need the shirt and also wanna have the picks großes Grinsen So why didn't you add me already, jörg hit

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi

(i suppose it's the premium package for everyone anyway)

04.03.2010 18:48 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

awesome design! fröhlich good job !!!! for me an Premium package großes Grinsen

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi
07. Jamiz
04.03.2010 18:53 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi
07. Jamiz
08. Martin6762000

04.03.2010 19:49 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
MayrFlorian MayrFlorian is a male

images/avatars/avatar-61.gif

Registration Date: 06.01.2006
Herkunft: LIENZ/OSTTIROL

01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi
07. Jamiz
08. Martin6762000
09. MayrFlorian

04.03.2010 21:13 MayrFlorian is offline Send an Email to MayrFlorian Search for Posts by MayrFlorian Add MayrFlorian to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

PREMIUM PACKAGE:
01. Metallifreak
02. Norbinho
03. Het2006
04. Livestrong
05. Dinx
06. Metalandi
07. Jamiz
08. Martin6762000
09. MayrFlorian

STANDART PACKAGE:
05.03.2010 06:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Damn, only one more signup and I have to show you the secret back side großes Grinsen
05.03.2010 12:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah so hurry up dudes, sign in! großes Grinsen

05.03.2010 13:00 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Membership Package 2010 - Pre Order

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH