Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All right, so we just need to fix a date

31.10.2009 07:54 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about december 27th its my own metallica day großes Grinsen . Or just one of the Advend-Weekends

01.11.2009 10:15 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Date would be fine, but at this time we can't drink Christmas punsh anymore traurig
01.11.2009 11:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Yeah, we should do it before the 24th to get some punch beer

02.11.2009 15:51 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

What about on Slayer Day? großes Grinsen

02.11.2009 17:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
What about on Slayer Day? großes Grinsen

No good for me. This day I have to spent with my girlfriend, since on this day we belong together for 8 fuckin' years. großes Grinsen
02.11.2009 18:37 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Congrats jörg, so you went over the "damn 7th year" well, hehehe großes Grinsen

02.11.2009 18:57 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak

No good for me. This day I have to spent with my girlfriend, since on this day we belong together for 8 fuckin' years. großes Grinsen

Congrats Jörg, well done großes Grinsen

03.11.2009 17:42 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak

Congrats Jörg and his girlfriend großes Grinsen
04.11.2009 06:54 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Well done Jörg, I wish you both the best for the future! smile

04.11.2009 20:35 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot my friends großes Grinsen
04.11.2009 21:09 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Regarding our little "punch meeting" just an idea, which came to my mind recently: I have a nice room in my basement where we can party all night long if we want to. I will arrange for some homemade punch and lovely food cool
Upstairs we can set up for a Guitar Hero Metallica Tournament großes Grinsen

A very nice breakfest pension is close by, where you guys can sleep.
So that's an option.
Just let me know, what you think about it. I am more than happy to organize everything Freude

07.11.2009 12:50 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That sounds awesome bernd, i'd be joining that for sure! großes Grinsen I have thought about something too, but this sounds much better.

07.11.2009 13:54 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

All right, let's wait for more party people to join and then we can discuss the date großes Grinsen

07.11.2009 14:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

sounds great!!! har har cant wait to play guitar hero with you

07.11.2009 16:00 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List

I play shit though großes Grinsen

08.11.2009 07:51 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I can't do it at all großes Grinsen

What date we could make it, what do you think guys?

08.11.2009 17:59 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Beginning or middle of December probably?

09.11.2009 10:55 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

All right guys and gals,

let's do a sign up for the "punch party" at my basement großes Grinsen

1. Livestrong
2. Molly6

11.11.2009 11:09 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

1. Livestrong
2. Molly6
3. metalandi

Who is molly6? verwirrt

11.11.2009 11:30 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH