Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Original von Marmetal
Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

Yeah dude, good idea großes Grinsen
So you can join the chapter party, too Zunge raus

11.10.2009 11:44 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well Im there no matter when the party is...if its in vienna, graz, istanbul i dont care großes Grinsen

11.10.2009 21:11 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I'm with you on that dinko..though istanbul would be a bit far away großes Grinsen

11.10.2009 21:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

but they only have mütüllicö fans großes Grinsen ....oh that was a cheap one!

11.10.2009 23:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Original von Marmetal
Hey guys, what do you think about Martin moving to Austria? geschockt großes Grinsen

Yeah dude, good idea großes Grinsen
So you can join the chapter party, too Zunge raus

Well it's more a dream right now but I am seriously thinking about that. Time will show, keep your fingers crossed for me please!

12.10.2009 19:29 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Dudes, today I have heard that a few members can't come in october, so I think it is better to change the dates and make it in the spring of next year. Next thing is, Livestrong needs to know exactly how many people will need a room, and that's for sure.

großes Grinsen for me sounds good, because if you will make it in the spring of next year, maybe i can manage to come, cross my finguers smile
13.10.2009 11:34 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Zitat:
Original von jamiz
großes Grinsen for me sounds good, because if you will make it in the spring of next year, maybe i can manage to come, cross my finguers smile

Hey Montse, as usual, you fuckin' rock. That would be amazing.
13.10.2009 19:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

so when is ist going to be now?

18.10.2009 12:21 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Dinx
so when is ist going to be now?

To be honest, since I had some bad family problems the last couple of days, I'm not in the mood to party for the moment. But if there is somebody, who can organize the party, it's fine for me, and of course I will join it, if possible.
18.10.2009 19:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's bad to hear jörg, hope things get better soon unglücklich Of course that's more important right now

18.10.2009 19:19 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

I also had some bad family issues...my father died. traurig

18.10.2009 22:44 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I'm so sorry to hear that Dinx unglücklich . If you need anything, just let us know. And Jörg my friend, I hope things will get better for you.

18.10.2009 22:49 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Damn dinko, that's shit. Hope you are all right, wish you all the best... unglücklich

18.10.2009 22:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Very sad to hear Dinko. My deepest condolatory to you and your family unglücklich unglücklich unglücklich
19.10.2009 06:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I'm sorry about that Dinko

19.10.2009 06:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

My condolatory to you and your family Dinko.
19.10.2009 07:47 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List

Okay seems there are not a lot of people that care anymore if theres a party or not, so i'm gonna take that. Bernd, maybe you could organize something in Wr.Neustadt?? I think we don't have to do a pretty big party right now, i'm just talking about going to some pub or whatever and sit together for a few beers. Haven't seen most of you guys, and it would just be cool if a few could come and we'd have a nice drinkin' evening.

29.10.2009 23:15 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

Sure thing Andi, I'm always willing to help. The only shit, at the moment I'm so busy at work and I have to work nights sometimes and all the weekends unglücklich . What about if we're going to do a little Christmas punch drinking thingy in December? beer :

30.10.2009 04:10 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

That sounds good to me bernd großes Grinsen

30.10.2009 10:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I will try to join you guys
30.10.2009 16:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (9): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Chapter Party 2010(?) *somewhere at sometime*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH