Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica on tour throu Europe in Summer 2006!?!?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Metallica on tour throu Europe in Summer 2006!?!?!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Metallica on tour throu Europe in Summer 2006!?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey frokes, a few minutes ago, i got an sms from an oldtime friend who is in the USA at the moment. He told me, that there was an report on CNN that Metallica will hit Europe again in Summer 2006. At the moment nothing is confirmed by the band or by the club. As soon as I have more news, I will inform you. So, let's hope that this will come true großes Grinsen
01.11.2005 18:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

*keep finger crossed*

06.11.2005 00:12 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yop, let's hope dude großes Grinsen
07.11.2005 20:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
necromancor necromancor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

wow, that would be great. a festival tour maybe?
23.11.2005 12:10 necromancor is offline Send an Email to necromancor Search for Posts by necromancor Add necromancor to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

if there will really be a tour, it will surely be a fetsival tour...but wait..didnt they say they wanna bringt the us indoor stage to europe?!

23.11.2005 16:55 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

If the guyz will come to Europe for some shows, and promoting their new CD, it will be a festival tour only. Or even some small Club gigs.
23.11.2005 19:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

I hope they will come to austria or to the south of germany großes Grinsen
18.12.2005 12:48 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Herkunft: Wien

thery are definitely going to hit europe this summer, confirmed festivals:
download uk
download ireland
rock am ring
rock im park

more to come

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz

08.02.2006 16:31 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Oh yeah, I hope you'll have good time guys, I'm sure about it. They'll play some new song(s), like 11 years ago in Donington.

09.02.2006 14:59 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Hey dudes! I'm going to Berlin for my third Metallica gig! Who's going there? I want to meet ya! I don't know how I'll come to Berlin großes Grinsen . I'm so crazy hehe Zunge raus .

03.03.2006 19:48 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Metallica will play in Estonia on 13th June! Hell yeah! Check out www.metallica.com for more info.

14.03.2006 18:24 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Metallica on tour throu Europe in Summer 2006!?!?!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH