Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Donations Needed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Donations Needed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Achtung Donations Needed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well dudes, our board has some very big problems. Today I got an email from the provider, that we have exceeded our space limit. Now we have two fuckin' options.

1st: We can close our board traurig
2nd: We have to buy more webspace, which will cost a lot of money per year traurig
At the moment we use Web_L so we have to change to Web_XL as you can see on the pic.

So I ask for your help and for donations. Every cent is more then welcome. Would be great of some of you might support our board. If you wanna help, please PM me for further details.

Thanx dudes

07.10.2008 21:14 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn shit, that really sucks. Of course i would make some donations but unfortunately i need every cent myself at the moment traurig

07.10.2008 23:13 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know Andi, I know. But thanx for the good meaning. I know you would support our board if you can dude
07.10.2008 23:18 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I have the same situation as Andi... I would like to help out though.

08.10.2008 15:38 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

have sent you email about that, jörg..of course i will help!! großes Grinsen

our great board can't die!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.10.2008 20:36 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx Bernd, i got it. And also thanx to the other 2 Donators Etzi and Montse. Hope some more can support us. verwirrt
08.10.2008 20:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von Metallifreak
Thanx Bernd, i got it. And also thanx to the other 2 Donators Etzi and Montse. Hope some more can support us. verwirrt

no problem, jörg.....we all get so much of our great chapterhead and this great board, so it's obvious that i will help großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
08.10.2008 20:52 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Of course I will help, too. I will contact you Jörg großes Grinsen

09.10.2008 20:03 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Hey bernd, if you can donate here you also must be able to buy the shiftknobs hehehe

09.10.2008 20:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von metalandi
Hey bernd, if you can donate here you also must be able to buy the shiftknobs hehehe

Well Andi, if you are still able to be online and pay for your internet, you also must be able to pay some other things aswell, hahahahaha

good one joke what???
09.10.2008 20:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Well Andi, you have to focus on the real important things in life. I think we all have to fight to keep this board alive.
If that means that I'm not able to buy the fuckin' shiftknobs, well, so be it. So please don't hold 'em back for me, if you find any other buyer, but thanks anyway großes Grinsen

09.10.2008 20:30 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
Original von metalandi

seems you will have some money soon, andi...i hope you haven't forgotten me otherwise...hit

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
09.10.2008 22:29 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

What about deleting some of the extremely old and inactive topics (or PMs), would that solve or delay the problem????

I think I can donate a little amount, maybe a tenner. I can transfer it next weekend when I'm back in OÖ (I forgot to bring my ELBA account infos to Innsbruck); just contact me until then by cell phone, PM or e-mail Jörg.
10.10.2008 20:54 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx mate, I will do so, be sure. And well, we are working on the problem. Maybe we can solve it an little bit. But I don't think it will work. I keep you updated.
10.10.2008 21:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I just wanted to say thanx again to our 2 donators Montse and Norbinho. Thanx dudes, with our help we have solved the problems for one year. You rock großes Grinsen
13.11.2008 06:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
I just wanted to say thanx again to our 2 donators Montse and Norbinho. Thanx dudes, with our help we have solved the problems for one year. You rock großes Grinsen

no problem, my friend großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
13.11.2008 09:24 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

it's all rigth my friend, no problem beer
13.11.2008 12:39 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Thanks guys! thanx

13.11.2008 18:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I really hate to say this, but it seems we need some donations again this year. Thanx very very much to Montse, who has already donated. So every Euro is more then welcome. Since last membership package had expensive production costs, there was not enough money to pay everything. And it seems this will happen again. So everybody who want's to help running our chapter and board another year, do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Btw, if we have enough money, we might can buy an banner for touring. But this one will cost another 200 Euros, or even more traurig
23.12.2009 21:49 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Zitat:
I really hate to say this, but it seems we need some donations again this year. Thanx very very much to Montse, who has already donated. So every Euro is more then welcome. Since last membership package had expensive production costs, there was not enough money to pay everything. And it seems this will happen again. So everybody who want's to help running our chapter and board another year, do not hesitate to contact me for further information. Btw, if we have enough money, we might can buy an banner for touring. But this one will cost another 200 Euros, or even more traurig

count me in, jörg....will donate some bucks after the xmas days...hope i don't forget it Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.12.2009 21:51 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Donations Needed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH