Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Discuss, post pictures and throw in reviews or what else, about this clubbers only show!

28.07.2008 19:03 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so what do you think, how much tickets will be sold?

28.07.2008 19:13 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have no clue i don't even know how the venue looks like..but i assue it will be half-half for the club and for m:m

28.07.2008 19:14 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Well, they might will cost around 50-60 euros. Only shit is that the prices for flight are now doulbe then one month ago. I checked flights in late May and there the tickets from Graz-Berlin-Graz were sold for Euro 65.00. Now they aske for Euro 138.00. That's stupid. So we might go by car.

Graz - Berlin : 907 km

Wien - Berlin : 663 km

Salzburg - Berlin : 737 km
28.07.2008 20:02 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

That's a hell of a long drive..from where do you think it would be best to start jörg, vienna?

28.07.2008 20:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Vienna is pretty short yes. Well only 200 more then down to Bologna. So nothing special i think. But we might need 200 Euros for fuel to go there and back. And a flight ticket for one person will cost between 160-300 Euro. It depends from where in Austria you will start.
28.07.2008 20:16 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Okay, the fuel costs we can spilt cause we are more people, so that already is better than flying. But i assume we would have to drive with more cars, cause we are pretty many people, right?

28.07.2008 20:18 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yes Andi. 11 people so far. So 3 cars
28.07.2008 20:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Sounds good to me. So i think we would drive up there the same day as the concert..but what do we do after it? Do we need a hotel for the night?

28.07.2008 20:27 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I checked hotels already. They will cost between 50-250 euros per night. There is an nice hotel near Airport Berlin Schönefeld, 4Star category for only 50 Euros.
28.07.2008 20:29 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

is there a seat free? Zunge raus

28.07.2008 20:32 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

We have to check Hari. I don't know if I drive by myself or not. Still checking up the details. Are you going with your girlfriend?
28.07.2008 20:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

The hotel really isn't that eypensive. If we drive i think it would be best if we change drivers all few 100 kilometers. I can take my driving licence with me and make a part of the way, that's no problem for me!

28.07.2008 21:05 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

i don´t no exactly. i almost forgot that she can use my 2nd M:M code, because she isn´t a metclub member.

but it would be difficult, to drive to her first and then to berlin.

28.07.2008 21:25 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

CHAPTER INC. TOUR 2008 großes Grinsen

01. Metallifreak
02. Metalandi
03. Lifestrong
04. Michaela
05. Dinx
06. Noeffects
07. Muy_Maligno
08. ChristophFe
09. Requiem
10. Mike + 3
28.07.2008 21:33 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Requiem
i don´t no exactly. i almost forgot that she can use my 2nd M:M code, because she isn´t a metclub member.

but it would be difficult, to drive to her first and then to berlin.

Flights from Frankfurt to Berlin are cheap i think, or?
28.07.2008 21:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

This might can be the Chapter Head Quater

**** Holiday Inn Schoenefeld Airport

Price: 50 Euros per night and person

Beschreibung

Die erste Adresse am zukünftigen internationalen Flughafen von Berlin - das Holiday Inn Berlin-Schönefeld Airport. Durch die Lage im Süden der Hauptstadt und die gute Verkehrsanbindung sind sowohl die City als auch Potsdam und der nahegelegene Spreewald bequem zu erreichen. Ein idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tagungs- und Geschäftsreisende.Das 4-Sterne Haus präsentiert sich im Designer-Stil mit modern und freundlich eingerichteten Zimmern, die alle mit schallisolierten Fenstern und Klimaanlage ausgestattet sind. Für erfolgreiche Tagungen und Konferenzen stehen sieben mit Tageslicht durchflutete Veranstaltungsräume für bis zu Die erste Adresse am zukünftigen internationalen Flughafen von Berlin - das Holiday Inn Berlin-Schönefeld Airport. Durch die Lage im Süden der Hauptstadt und die gute Verkehrsanbindung sind sowohl die City als auch Potsdam und der nahegelegene Spreewald bequem zu erreichen. Ein idealer Ausgangspunkt für Tagungs- und Geschäftsreisende.Das 4-Sterne Haus präsentiert sich im Designer-Stil mit modern und freundlich eingerichteten Zimmern, die alle mit schallisolierten Fenstern und Klimaanlage ausgestattet sind. Für erfolgreiche Tagungen und Konferenzen stehen sieben mit Tageslicht durchflutete Veranstaltungsräume für bis zu 450 Personen zur Verfügung. Das Restaurant "Chamäleon" erwartet Sie mit monatlich wechselnden Themen und die "Hangar"-Bar lädt nicht nur zum Gutenacht-Trunk ein, sondern läßt auch sonst keine Wünsche offen. Bei schönem Wetter erwartet Sie unsere Sonnenterrasse mit Grillspezialitäten und frisch gezapftem Bier.Zum Entspannen und Erholen bieten wir Ihnen unseren Health Club mit Sauna, Dampfbad, Solarium, Fitness-Center und zwei DachgärtenUnseren Gästen steht ein kostenfreier Shuttleservice (24h) zum/vom Flughafen/Bahnhof Berlin-Schönefeld zur Verfügung. Weitere exklusive Restaurants, Einkaufs- und Unterhaltungsmöglichkeiten befinden sich ganz in der Nähe.
28.07.2008 21:49 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Looks awesome! I can't believe that it seems i'll see metallica 4 times this year. This is the most successfull tour yet, at least for me personally großes Grinsen

28.07.2008 21:58 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
Looks awesome! I can't believe that it seems i'll see metallica 4 times this year. This is the most successfull tour yet, at least for me personally großes Grinsen

2008.05.28 Chorzow Poland
2008.06.03 Prague Czech
2008.07.22 Bologna Italy
2008.08.14 Arras France
2008.08.15 Hasselt Belgium
2008.08.17 Jonschwil Switzerland
2008.09.12 Berlin Germany

hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs hit bubs
28.07.2008 22:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

Oh, f*** off jörg großes Grinsen großes Grinsen Is it sure you will be at arras and hasselt??

28.07.2008 22:09 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2008.09.12 - Berlin, Germany

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH