Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official Football Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Highwayman
quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
quote:

@Bernd: in Italy I only kinda like AS Roma, but the only thing that matters is that you don't ever support Juve!

you are damn right, man....juve should have stayed in serie B where the belong....hehehe großes Grinsen

juve is like bayern in germany!!

OMG, I can't agree more!!!!!!! Juve, Bayern and Chelsea are my absolutely hated clubs in Europe (and of course two clubs in Austria haha). I mean, how can a club (=Juve) have 18 Million "Fans" and having an average attendance of maybe 15-20000????????????
@Bayern: how can in a sold-out stadium (at least they sell it out with their gloryhunters) with ~65000 Bayern-"Fans" only the fans of the away team heard, but not the Bayern-ones????
@Chelsea: Abramovitsch, nuff said. großes Grinsen

btw, Juve should have stayed forever in Seria C!!! ;D

yessss, finally a soccer expert!!! großes Grinsen

@juve
i totally agree, how can a team be the most loved one in italy if their only come about 15 000 spectators to the matches at the delle alpi?????

@bayern
who is bayern münchen??? in munich there is just one team and this is 1860!!!!!
by the way, what kind of brainwash has luca toni got as he signed his contract with bayern??? i still can't believe it...but we see every week that the defenders in german Bundesliga don't have international level (especially lucio!!!!) since luca is scoring so easily week for week großes Grinsen

@chelsea
can one like a team where such egoists like shevchenko and ballack play???? enough said

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.04.2008 22:19 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I editet the thread name a bit and moved it to the off topic section, i think it's better so großes Grinsen

17.04.2008 22:23 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

good idea, andi!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.04.2008 22:59 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

hehe very funny fröhlich

i have to say that i´m a rapid vienna fan Augenzwinkern

and we will be the winner of the season this year and alkbottle will play at the winnersparty hehehe smile

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
18.04.2008 12:08 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

SHAME ON YOU hit
18.04.2008 12:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Hey Etzi, another Rapidler!!! SEAS!!! Mission 32 will hopefully be fully accomplished in 52 hours and a few minutes!!!! HIER REGIERT DER SCR!!!!!!!
btw, Jimmy Hoffer has just extended his contract until 2011!!! cool
quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
SHAME ON YOU hit

You can slap my upper austrian green-white ass, but I'm a Rapidler and no one can ever change that, not even a chapterhead!!!! großes Grinsen Zunge raus

Fortunately, our meeting in Prague will be so shortly before the EURO and of course Metallica and MH in the Front of the Stage area, so I think our discussions concerning our football clubs (Sturm, LASK, Austria Salzburg, SCR, are any other fans coming to Prague?????) won't be too bitter, since we'll have other very important issues to talk about!! großes Grinsen
In early June, we'll already be red-white-red anyway, and not black-white, green-white, purple anymore or whatever club you support!!!!

And if there are any remaining arguments that we forgot to discuss here, they'll be on a kinda friendly and probably funny level (football would be less entertaining without rivalries and some Sticheleien ;D ).

Message to all LASKler and Sturmfans: you would definately have deserved places 2-3 this year, it's a shame it looks so good for these two teams right now!

lg vom Tabellenführer großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 18.04.2008 13:29.

18.04.2008 13:23 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Highwayman
[quote]Originally posted by norbinho19
[quote]Originally posted by Highwayman

yessss, finally a soccer expert!!! großes Grinsen

Some friends of mine ask me if I'm Heinz Prüller's grandson, because I know so much facts and statistics about football! ;D Sometimes they tease me with impossible questions like "who's the 3rd keeper of Unterhaching? What did Hans Krankl have for breakfast in Cordoba?". lol
18.04.2008 13:35 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by etzi-99

i have to say that i´m a rapid vienna fan Augenzwinkern

etzi, my friend, i'm shocked geschockt !!!!!

jörg is definately right with hit you!!!!!!

now i think i can't do any trades with you again.....hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.04.2008 14:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

jörg, what's happening to our great chapter here???

i see too many rapidler around here traurig

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.04.2008 14:39 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:

Do you want it to be a chapter where everyone must have black in his club's colours (black-white for Sturm/LASK or nerazzuri)?????? großes Grinsen

I hope that in 25 hours there will be a new champion in Austria!!! ;D Zunge raus
19.04.2008 16:37 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
quote:

Do you want it to be a chapter where everyone must have black in his club's colours (black-white for Sturm/LASK or nerazzuri)?????? großes Grinsen

I hope that in 25 hours there will be a new champion in Austria!!! ;D Zunge raus

i hope not, but red bull needs a wonder and that will not come!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
19.04.2008 18:28 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Rapid is the best team in the league..

and yes not even our chapterhead can change this Augenzwinkern

In 20 hours Rapid will be the champion Augenzwinkern

hope the orf will send the halftimebreak, because alkbottle will play two songs "Wir trinken auf Rapid" and "Hier regiert der Rock ´n Roll".

is there anybody who will be at that match or on the 1.Mai in the Prater at the Maifest..another alkbottle git..

cheers etzi

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
19.04.2008 20:22 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Etzi, I think I have to re-design or page in black & white großes Grinsen
19.04.2008 20:30 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

I would highly recommend it großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

19.04.2008 20:36 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

My protest against the moderator team: HIER REGIERT DER SCR!!!!!!!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
19.04.2008 20:37 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Etzi, I think I have to re-design or page in black & white großes Grinsen

very good idea, jörg!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.04.2008 00:18 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Requiem Requiem is a male

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 03.01.2006

bayern won the german cup against bvb 2:1 beer

20.04.2008 00:26 Requiem is offline Send an Email to Requiem Search for Posts by Requiem Add Requiem to your Buddy List Add Requiem to your Contact List

Now we have BP-Petrol Style, so nobody can complain because it would look like the Rapid-Logo anymore. großes Grinsen

20.04.2008 00:34 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

It never looked like the Rapid green white, it was a very different green! (a rapid-green board wouldn't have disturbed me haha). Now this one looks like FC Nantes, or Norwich. ;D ;D
20.04.2008 02:47 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by Requiem
bayern won the german cup against bvb 2:1 beer

LUCA TONIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! i wonder where bayern would be without his goals..hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.04.2008 08:56 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH