Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official Football Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not even if hell freezes over my friend. großes Grinsen I just posted something to see that it's not the same colour.

15.04.2008 17:51 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For our friends from Tyrol großes Grinsen

But you better prefer this one bubs

15.04.2008 18:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

This is the deal großes Grinsen

15.04.2008 18:12 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
It's definitely not the same, bernd, just check it out großes Grinsen

ok, andi, cause i'm allergic on rapid-green...hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.04.2008 18:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

uuuuuuuhhhhhhh, wacker innbruck

"bundesliga zwei, der fc wacker ist dabei....juuhuuuuuu"

they will soon be were they belong to and where they deserve to be!!!!

@ andi and jörg

i would have prefered much more LASK or Sturm to become austrian champion than those "rapidler" hit

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.04.2008 18:41 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

by the way, guys, these are the real champions...hehehe großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.04.2008 18:43 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

No, they are better:

Zunge raus

15.04.2008 20:03 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Yeah, Oakland Raiders kick ass großes Grinsen
15.04.2008 20:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Glad you agree with me my friend großes Grinsen .

15.04.2008 20:06 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal
No, they are better:

Zunge raus

it's not the same sport, martin!! großes Grinsen

when it comes to football..i say....49ers ruleeeeeeee großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.04.2008 20:22 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

hi jörg, kann keine pms mehr schreiben, woran liegt das??

15.04.2008 20:37 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by cradle
hi jörg, kann keine pms mehr schreiben, woran liegt das??

i think our official language here is english!!!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
15.04.2008 21:27 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Holy shit, we'll have lots of infights in Prague concerning our football clubs!! Jörg and Flo support Sturm, Andi supports LASK, Chris supports Austria Salzburg, I support a certain club which is on the mission 32 right now (*hides and runs away*)!! But shortly before the EURO and a major kickass gig with 2 of very best bands in the world, we'll only a few harmless verbal but also kinda funny arguments!!!
But I know who will be picked at the most (=ME, hahaha), and fortunately there are no Dosen or Viola fans, not yet! ;D

@Andi and Jörg: your two black-white clubs would definately have deserved the places two and three in the Bundesliga, it's a shame that those two commercial "Arschvereine" will make it again to the UEFA-Cup (but not to the Champions League Qualifiers, hehehehehehe)!

@Bernd: in Italy I only kinda like AS Roma, but the only thing that matters is that you don't ever support Juve!

@Martin: Raiders, hell yeah!!!! James Hetfield and Robb Flynn support it, nuff said!!! großes Grinsen \m/ But the Giants also ruled at this Super Bowl, too bad I fell asleep right before the great 50 yards pass in the end!!
16.04.2008 09:38 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Originally posted by Highwayman

@Bernd: in Italy I only kinda like AS Roma, but the only thing that matters is that you don't ever support Juve!

you are damn right, man....juve should have stayed in serie B where the belong....hehehe großes Grinsen

juve is like bayern in germany!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.04.2008 17:14 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
quote:

you are damn right, man....juve should have stayed in serie B where the belong....hehehe großes Grinsen

juve is like bayern in germany!!

OMG, I can't agree more!!!!!!! Juve, Bayern and Chelsea are my absolutely hated clubs in Europe (and of course two clubs in Austria haha). I mean, how can a club (=Juve) have 18 Million "Fans" and having an average attendance of maybe 15-20000????????????
@Bayern: how can in a sold-out stadium (at least they sell it out with their gloryhunters) with ~65000 Bayern-"Fans" only the fans of the away team heard, but not the Bayern-ones????
@Chelsea: Abramovitsch, nuff said. großes Grinsen

btw, Juve should have stayed forever in Seria C!!! ;D
16.04.2008 17:32 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

btw, what does "Juve ti odio" mean? Juve, I hate you???
16.04.2008 17:58 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal
No, they are better:

Zunge raus

it's not the same sport, martin!! großes Grinsen

I know, I just don't like soccer, it's very boring to me Augenzwinkern .

16.04.2008 18:17 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

Great news for Andi and all LASK-fans!!!

http://www.laola1.at/429+M5738f952b53.html

NOT edited by me, but probably by Andi: Thanks for the link, i read about it a week ago or so in the newspaper. That would be so great if Linz finally gets a big new stadium! Not also for soccer, but also for concerts of course großes Grinsen

EDIT by myselFinger it's great news to me as well, just get rid of the Gugl asap and build yourself a great stadium like the St. Hanappi! *hides and runs away again* It's a shame it will be about 10 years too late for the EURO!!!!
And: Metallica for Linz in ähm, 4.7.2018!!!!!! (my 30th bday haha).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Highwayman: 16.04.2008 19:15.

16.04.2008 18:56 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
cradle
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2006
Herkunft: heide / spain

jörg plz check email and come icq großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cradle: 16.04.2008 19:02.

16.04.2008 19:02 cradle is offline Send an Email to cradle Homepage of cradle Search for Posts by cradle Add cradle to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
btw, what does "Juve ti odio" mean? Juve, I hate you???

exactly!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.04.2008 22:13 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Football Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH