Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » Hammerfall » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hammerfall
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Hammerfall Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey

I´ve got 2 brand new still sealed CDs of Hammerfall ,each rare and hard to find

First:
a boxset of Chapter 5, limited to 1000 worldwide ,with: CD in metal-case still sealed, a scarf, 2 latte-macchiatto-glasses and a pin (cover-picture) and the box itself (only a small tear , not very bad!!! do not know how it happened) but the box is complete! and longtime sold out, orig. Nuclear Blast Release

Second:
I Want Out MCD, which was released in 1999, contains rare cover-tracks (I Want Out -Helloween, Man On The Silver Mountain - Rainbow , At The End Of The Rainbow (Album Version of Legacy Of Kings) ) sooooooooooooooo this is also STILL SEALED , but since I´m from Germany, IT`s NOT A GERMAN PRESSING, it must BE!! US Version of this great MCD, cause I have the German one too.

Suggest me your choosed price for this, if you´re interested in and PM me!! a great chance for you ,to receive brand new collector-items without EBAY and for sure , you can trust me

If you need more information or pictures, feel free to ask
No problem to ship to other countries than Germany

Greetings Mickey

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mickey87: 16.06.2008 23:51.

06.06.2008 20:38 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Market Place » Hammerfall

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH