Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III European Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III European Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III European Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SLAYER, TRIVIUM, MASTODON To Team Up For 'The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III' European Tour

"SLAYER, TRIVIUM, MASTODON and an as-yet-undisclosed opening act will team up for "The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III" European tour in the fall.

There is a gig on November 16 @ Gasometer in Vienna. Hopefully I see some of you guys there. Presale starts this coming Friday großes Grinsen

21.05.2008 08:48 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm unfortunately i must say, there isn't really a band included i really like. I used to like slayer but they aren't what they used to be anymore. unglücklich

21.05.2008 11:42 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Highwayman Highwayman is a male
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

images/avatars/avatar-139.png

Registration Date: 07.11.2007
Herkunft: Wien & Wels-Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll probably be there, esp because I'll only miss one day at the Uni (gig is on a Sunday) and hopefully my sister will have her job as a teacher in the Lower Austrian "Speckgürtel" this fall, which would mean I could probably spend the night(s) in an appartment in the 8th District! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
The main reasons why I MIGHT NOT go: when I have a very important "Übung" the next day (I study law in Innsbruck, and these Übungen are the only Lehrveranstaltungen with Anwesenheitspflicht when you study Jus, at least in IBK) or when they have a date in Munich or IBK which fits much better for me. großes Grinsen

Otherwise: cu there Bernd! beer

Slayer and Mastodon, YAY!!!! \m/ ;D
21.05.2008 13:39 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

like andi said, slayer isn't the same anymore...but trivium is pretty cool...saw them some months ago with machine head in munich and they were really great....but vienna ist too far for me!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.05.2008 09:44 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

i´m there, because of slayer!!

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
22.05.2008 21:25 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

Thread Starter Thread Started by Livestrong

Allright guys, there's still plenty of time. Would be very nice to do a little chapter meeting there before the show beer
I'll be there for sure cool

23.05.2008 08:59 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

yeah a chapter meeting would be cool!

i will be there for sure too!

looking forward for it!

cheers etzi

23.05.2008 09:16 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

quote:
Original von etzi-99
yeah a chapter meeting would be cool!

i will be there for sure too!

looking forward for it!

cheers etzi

yeah, good man großes Grinsen

23.05.2008 09:18 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

I've just purchased my tickets online cool
I can't wait to see Slayer live, I haven't seen them before Zunge raus

23.05.2008 12:59 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

quote:
Original von Livestrong
Allright guys, there's still plenty of time. Would be very nice to do a little chapter meeting there before the show beer

Of course we'll all wear our member shirts?!?! I guess that will make Jörg proud, that his shirts are worn on a Slayer Gig! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

I'll be there for 95%!!!
23.05.2008 14:53 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

I wonder if it will make Slayer proud, too, hehehe großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

23.05.2008 16:26 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von metalandi
I wonder if it will make Slayer proud, too, hehehe großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

i don't want to try to make mr. hanneman angry while wearing a metallica shirt großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
23.05.2008 20:43 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

i will purchase my ticket next week Augenzwinkern

24.05.2008 00:31 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

quote:
Original von Highwayman
quote:
Original von Livestrong

Of course we'll all wear our member shirts?!?! I guess that will make Jörg proud, that his shirts are worn on a Slayer Gig! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

I'll be there for 95%!!!

Yeah sure thing großes Grinsen

26.05.2008 08:52 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I still don't know if I go there. It still depends on the money (there's a certain swedish prog/death band playing in the Arena Wien on 7.12, which I'm not allowed to miss haha. Good for me, bad for my bank account) and on the university timetable which isn't out yet (next day is a Monday and Innsbruck is 5 hours away).

Hmm time will tell.

@Bernd (Livestrong): we'll definately finally meet at this certain Opeth concert! großes Grinsen *looking forward to it and listening to Deliverance*
07.08.2008 23:20 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

i´ve got my tickets!!!

looking forward to a little chapter meeting!

17.09.2008 17:06 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99

Good stuff, Etzi großes Grinsen

17.09.2008 17:34 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I saved lots of money by buying used books for the studies in the "Bücherbörse", and I only need to be in Innsbruck at 15:30 the next day; so all obstacles are gone and I'm glad to say I've just bought my ticket!!!!!!! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen beer

If you want one, hurry up. It seems to be sold out at oeticket.at, I've got it from musicticket.at!

cya there Bernd and Etzi, let's contact each other a few days before the show (PM, email, cell phone......).

I might bring a friend of mine from Vorarlberg and one from Upper Austria, I'll see if they still wanna go there and are able to catch tickets.

lg Walter freibier
18.10.2008 23:50 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List

Good stuff Walter, cu there großes Grinsen

19.10.2008 16:12 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Mr. Frozen T-Shirt

I've received the standing ticket today, "die Post bringt allen was". großes Grinsen großes Grinsen I was damn lucky, I think 2 days after ordering my tic it was sold out.

btw, on oeticket.at seating tickets are available now.
22.10.2008 18:34 Highwayman is offline Send an Email to Highwayman Search for Posts by Highwayman Add Highwayman to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » The Unholy Alliance: Chapter III European Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH