Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Attention - Bad Traders » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attention - Bad Traders
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would be great, as i was never part of a DTOA christmas party yet! großes Grinsen

21.11.2007 21:38 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good to me! I have a big test on the 14th december and this is also the last friday before the christmas holidays... so 1 or 2week before or something would be great.

there is always some time for welding - lol

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ChristophFe: 21.11.2007 21:40.

21.11.2007 21:40 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Well, it's November 21st already. So I think it's too short to plan the party for December 1st, or?? It's an saturday. Are you in Graz there??? Mersiha is also planing to come again. And I think Mat and Josh too. So maybe the mighty MetalAndi can join us too and have some beers with os. Of course on Andi's costs großes Grinsen
21.11.2007 21:45 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Oh, i'm very pleased by your words jörg, but i think it will go on your costs cause i have got a big hole in my portmonnaie at the moment. großes Grinsen

21.11.2007 22:21 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

It's a topic about bad traders - you're all banned for making off-topic böse . Haha, just kiddin', come to me for some X-mas party, I need to laugh and smile because it's hard time for me now unglücklich . Cheers my friends!

22.11.2007 18:26 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Well, I'm in. I love to fuckin' party, 'cause I'm busy all the time, too. I would love to meet all you guys again. Good music, good beer.... großes Grinsen

24.11.2007 11:56 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
Stucker

Registration Date: 20.11.2007

Update/ 03.12.07

Surprising, but finally I recieved DVDs. I have to say, all are ok, but Athens 07. I saw it was like "Master" on his list, but i got wmv converted, absolutely unwatchable shitty dvd. (Before a trade I asked him if there are any not truly dvd sourced dvds in my wishlist). Also I have to say, surface on all dvds - dirty, like they are very very old, also he likes to write on dvds using black marker smile
Once again, now I cant say he is a bad trader, but be careful with him. The best way is to make him sending dvds first.
03.12.2007 16:16 Stucker is offline Send an Email to Stucker Homepage of Stucker Search for Posts by Stucker Add Stucker to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Well, you got them. On which day has he send the DVD's??? About Athens, only the WMV source is out. The other 2 sources are also AVI format. No real DVD at the moment.
03.12.2007 17:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Bootlegs » Attention - Bad Traders

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH