Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » The Official Happy Birthday Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (35): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] 34 35 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official Happy Birthday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yesterday our mighty Dinko was celebrating this birthday. Hope you had an good one Dinx
02.09.2015 19:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yesterday, the one, the only, the allmighty FlOrion was celebrating his birthday. Hope you had an good one Flo. Cheerz my friend.
02.11.2015 06:03 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Hey Jörg!
Sorry my belated response. Thank you very much, I had a nice birthday! :-)

24.11.2015 21:24 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today, the one and only, the might Ktulu is celebrating his birthday. So all the best my friend Diego. Hope you enjoy your day.
06.12.2015 09:23 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today my friend Requiem is celebrating his birthday. All the best my friend. Hope you enjoy your day.
07.12.2015 08:56 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today our friend Het2006 is celebrating his 40th anniversary. So all the best Christoph. Really hope you enjoy your day my friend.
12.12.2015 18:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today the one, the only, the all fuckin' mighty MONTSE is celebrating her birthday. All the best my Spanish friend, hope you are doing well. Enjoy your day and Metal Up Your Ass. Hope to kick it soon again.
24.12.2015 08:17 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today our oldtime friend METALANDI is celebrating his 30th anniversary. So Andy, all the best, hope you are doing fine. Cheerz mate.
23.01.2016 09:54 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

hello jörg,
happy birthday!!!

cheerz

großes Grinsen

28.01.2016 13:01 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot my friend
28.01.2016 20:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Damn sorry for being late, some days ago our good friend - martin6762000 was celebrating his 40th birthday. Hope you had an great one Martin
18.06.2016 17:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

thanx a lot

04.07.2016 15:23 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today the one and only, the allfuckin' mighty Norbinho is celebrsting his birthday. So all the best Bernd. Cheerz
18.08.2016 14:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today my good old friend FlOrion is celebrating his birthday. So I really hope you are doing fine Flo, and of course you enjoy your day. Will drink some beers for you :-)
01.11.2016 18:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Daumen hoch! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Many thanks Jörg for your attention and your kind words! I had a good one! Prost to you!

02.11.2016 14:30 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Happy birthday to my awesome Spanish friend Montse.you fuckin' rock
24.12.2016 19:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Don't let us forget that our mighty chapterhead Jörg celebrated his birthday on January 28th. My best belated wishes to you!

30.01.2017 21:57 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx so much Flo
01.02.2017 17:48 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yesterday, our good friend martin6762000 celebrated his birthday. All the best Martin. Hope you had an good one.
17.06.2017 17:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanx

20.06.2017 15:44 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Pages (35): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] 34 35 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH