Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » On I BURN » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page On I BURN
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Franticarlos Franticarlos is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 29.01.2007

On I BURN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

An accessory of collection and invaluable historical value is being hopeless in the site of eBay. Nothing is nothing else and less than the glove that James Hetfield occupied like protection to one of his burned hands, which underwent after the accident pyrotechnics of the 8 of August of 1992. He is possible to remember that that day James Hetfield underwent serious burns of second and third degree, during the live performance of “Fade to Black”, in Canada, in the middle of the tour with Guns N' Roses. In this direction you can choose by llevarte this piece autografiada by the own James. At the time of writing this note, the article had a cost of £110.00. L apieza was obtained through ex- manager of tours of Metallica, Tony Smith, and includes as “you give” extras passes memorabilia of the tour of the “Black Album”, next to 2 autografiadas photocopies of James using the mentioned glove.

20.03.2007 07:35 Franticarlos is offline Send an Email to Franticarlos Homepage of Franticarlos Search for Posts by Franticarlos Add Franticarlos to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Franticarlos
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » On I BURN

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH