Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » VOIVOD Guitarist Dead || 27.8.2005 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VOIVOD Guitarist Dead || 27.8.2005
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

VOIVOD Guitarist Dead || 27.8.2005 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nur wenige Stunden nachdem bekannt geworden ist, dass VOIVOD-Gitarrist Denis "Piggy" D'Amour an einer schweren Krankheit leidet, ist der 45-jährige Kanadier in der Nacht von Donnerstag auf Freitag in ein tiefes Koma gefallen und nicht mal einen Tag später an den Folgen seines Krebsleidens gestorben.

Die Metal-Szene verliert damit dieser Tage nach dem ehemaligen VADER-Drummer 'Doc' eine weitere Persönlichkeit.

Von Seiten der Redaktion bekunden wir den Angehörigen in diesen schweren Stunden unser herzlichstes Beileid.

quelle:powermetal.de

P.S:: could anybody please translate this? i only found it in german and my english is too bad to translate thewhole thing traurig

27.08.2005 18:46 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

VOIVOD-Guitarplayer Denis "Piggy" D'Amour has died because of cancer. The Canadian was only 45 years old. It was made public that he has been suffering from this bad disease. Only a few hours after this was announced he fell into a deep coma. Less than a day later he died because of the consequences of his cancer.

In recent days, the metal-community has lost another great person after the Ex-VADER Drummer 'Doc'

Source: powermetal.de

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Mickey87: 27.08.2005 23:48.

27.08.2005 23:40 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
necromancor necromancor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, I also read that in the internet. terrible, although I don't know much of voivod.
29.08.2005 12:07 necromancor is offline Send an Email to necromancor Search for Posts by necromancor Add necromancor to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005
Herkunft: Wien

so many metal-people dying recently :/

31.08.2005 18:26 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

jeah what will happen when bands like maiden metallica megadeth jkudas priest stop making music ?
then there is not a lot of metal in aur world left !
01.09.2005 13:26 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
necromancor necromancor is a male

Registration Date: 29.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by metallicaman
jeah what will happen when bands like maiden metallica megadeth jkudas priest stop making music ?
then there is not a lot of metal in aur world left !

I don't agree on that one man... there are a lot of great new bands out there. u really need to kinda open your eyes for new bands!!

and by the way: the rolling stones are still making music and they're "a bit" older than metallica Augenzwinkern
03.09.2005 23:02 necromancor is offline Send an Email to necromancor Search for Posts by necromancor Add necromancor to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

thats true but i meant that what will happen if all the great metalbands will stop making music !? sure there are other good bands but as good as maiden as good as metalica as good as priest ? Augenzwinkern

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by metallicaman: 04.09.2005 18:44.

04.09.2005 18:43 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

You will be missed Piggy!

unglücklich

14.09.2005 01:53 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

R.I.P. Piggy
17.09.2005 09:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » VOIVOD Guitarist Dead || 27.8.2005

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH