Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Who needs a Hotel room in Vienna??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who needs a Hotel room in Vienna???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Who needs a Hotel room in Vienna??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey dudes, who needs a hotel room in Vienna??? Please let me know, 'cause my good friend Oliver from St[yrian] Anger is arranging something. So post here if you need a room. Details will be published very fuckin' soon. The only thing I can tell you right now, it's direct to Vienna Westbahnhof

großes Grinsen
27.02.2007 11:20 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Rick Rick is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 30.10.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Motherfucker!
Are there rooms with girls available? großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

All others can Die by his own Hand!
---------------------
14.03.2007 19:05 Rick is offline Send an Email to Rick Homepage of Rick Search for Posts by Rick Add Rick to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Rick
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes for sure. But the girls told me, that they only wanna have boys under the age of 40 großes Grinsen
14.03.2007 19:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Depends on how much the room is going to cost...and i am under 40...this means girls for me großes Grinsen

14.03.2007 20:03 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Chicks are for free großes Grinsen
14.03.2007 20:35 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Chicks are for free großes Grinsen

You mean the girls are included in the room price? fröhlich

Anyway, I'm looking for an extra-fucking-cheap room, don't care how many ppl to share with.
14.03.2007 22:32 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Haha, perverts großes Grinsen . I wanna go to Vienna too!

15.03.2007 18:58 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal

You are too young my friend. So there are no chicks for ya großes Grinsen
15.03.2007 19:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal

Buu traurig . Any chances? großes Grinsen

15.03.2007 19:59 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal

I will talk to them. Maybe I will share some of them with you dude großes Grinsen
15.03.2007 20:15 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
quote:
Original von Marmetal

I will talk to them. Maybe I will share some of them with you dude großes Grinsen

That would be nice, but I think I won't go to Vienna this year unglücklich . We'll see.

16.03.2007 16:42 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Who needs a Hotel room in Vienna???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH