Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Vienna 2007.07.05 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vienna 2007.07.05
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it will be some kind of New-Metal band and none of the old ones, Slayer would be great though.

27.02.2007 21:16 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think they will come witn an very young No-Name-Band verwirrt
27.02.2007 21:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Maybe with a band, formed with their own kids großes Grinsen

27.02.2007 23:33 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi

The Young Metallica Attack großes Grinsen
28.02.2007 07:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
quote:
Original von metalandi

The Young Metallica Attack großes Grinsen

Or The New Metallica großes Grinsen .

28.02.2007 10:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Trivium would be great too. cool but we'll see

28.02.2007 22:58 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
etzi-99 etzi-99 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-217.png

Registration Date: 19.11.2005
Herkunft: Wien

Iced Earth would be awesome..Slayer or Exodus too

https://www.facebook.com/MortalStrikeOfficial
28.02.2007 22:58 etzi-99 is offline Send an Email to etzi-99 Homepage of etzi-99 Search for Posts by etzi-99 Add etzi-99 to your Buddy List Add etzi-99 to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for etzi-99
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Dinx
Trivium would be great too. cool but we'll see

yeah, man, trivium would be great...or bullet for my valentine...or lemmy's motorhead!!!

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
28.02.2007 23:37 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Ktulu Ktulu is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-67.gif

Registration Date: 19.11.2005

Trivium would be good, but they've supported Metallica already last year.
Slayer would only be a dream today (i.e., latest Kerry King's considerations over Metallica will prevent the band to support Hetfield & co. for the next 50 years...).
Motorhead would just be amazing, even though I'd prefer to see Machine Head with their upcoming album.
Don't know about KoRn, but if they'll be the choosen ones, I hopeI'll have a meet'n'greet pass!!...
01.03.2007 00:02 Ktulu is offline Send an Email to Ktulu Search for Posts by Ktulu Add Ktulu to your Buddy List
Jorgo2222 Jorgo2222 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 01.03.2007
Herkunft: Niederösterreich

quote:
Original von Ktulu
Slayer would only be a dream today (i.e., latest Kerry King's considerations over Metallica will prevent the band to support Hetfield & co. for the next 50 years...).
Motorhead would just be amazing, even though I'd prefer to see Machine Head with their upcoming album.
Don't know about KoRn, but if they'll be the choosen ones, I hopeI'll have a meet'n'greet pass!!...

Machine Head will play at the Nova Rock Festival, Sorry... would be awesome to see Machine Head and Metallica together in one big Rock show, but this is just a dream!!! Motörhead are playing at the Metalcamp Festival in Slovenia 16. - 22. July, so it would be possible that they stop in vienna... I also play with my Band at the Metalcamp Festival and i hope to meet Mr. Lemmy Killmister Backstage!!!!! And i also hope to get a meet´n greet for Metallica, last year i don´t win one...

Greetz
Jorgo
01.03.2007 20:10 Jorgo2222 is offline Send an Email to Jorgo2222 Search for Posts by Jorgo2222 Add Jorgo2222 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Jorgo2222
quote:
Original von Ktulu

Machine Head will play at the Nova Rock Festival, Sorry... would be awesome to see Machine Head and Metallica together in one big Rock show, but this is just a dream!!! Motörhead are playing at the Metalcamp Festival in Slovenia 16. - 22. July, so it would be possible that they stop in vienna... I also play with my Band at the Metalcamp Festival and i hope to meet Mr. Lemmy Killmister Backstage!!!!! And i also hope to get a meet´n greet for Metallica, last year i don´t win one...

Greetz
Jorgo

Hey dude,

first of all welcome on the board. You are playing at Metal Camp??? Do you know Werner from RockTheNation???
Hey, maybe I'm going to see this festival. Is it possible to meet you backstage?? Hehehehe großes Grinsen
01.03.2007 20:22 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Hehe großes Grinsen Cool Dude, great lineup for Metalcamp!!! If you need a ticket, you can buy it from me, because we have to sell tickets Augenzwinkern
Of course i know big werner from RTN... hehe
I met him as we played support for OBITUARY @ Planet Music in Vienna last year... Our Bass player is a friend of Werner, he´s doing the booking and the management for a few Band´s (most popular Band is EXCUSE ME MOSES)
We also play next week 07.03 the opener Slot for EKTOMORF at the ARENA in Vienna... This will be real cool and very very HEAVY!!!!

Maybe we met @ Metalcamp...
01.03.2007 20:51 Jorgo2222 is offline Send an Email to Jorgo2222 Search for Posts by Jorgo2222 Add Jorgo2222 to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Are you one of the Sole Method guys??? großes Grinsen

01.03.2007 20:57 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Jorgo2222
Hehe großes Grinsen Cool Dude, great lineup for Metalcamp!!! If you need a ticket, you can buy it from me, because we have to sell tickets Augenzwinkern
Of course i know big werner from RTN... hehe
I met him as we played support for OBITUARY @ Planet Music in Vienna last year... Our Bass player is a friend of Werner, he´s doing the booking and the management for a few Band´s (most popular Band is EXCUSE ME MOSES)
We also play next week 07.03 the opener Slot for EKTOMORF at the ARENA in Vienna... This will be real cool and very very HEAVY!!!!

Maybe we met @ Metalcamp...

I met Werner too @ Planet Music Vienna at the Doro Pesch show. Nice and friendly guy. I met him again at NovaRock 2006.
Well, I get in touch with you about the ticket. I just have to check with a friend of mine, and then we can start talking about it.
Would be really awesome.

Cheers mate
01.03.2007 20:58 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

No, EPSILON www.myspace.com/epsilonthrash or www.epsilonmusic.at

Greetz
JORGO
01.03.2007 21:02 Jorgo2222 is offline Send an Email to Jorgo2222 Search for Posts by Jorgo2222 Add Jorgo2222 to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

RE: modern spa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Original von killuyi
Many resorts, health clubs, condominium and apartment complexes and
industrial facilities are equipped with
sauna rooms.
Enjoying saunas is becoming a kind of luxury enjoyment, but going out to these public places is not that convinent, sometimes
even waste time and money. Enjoying spa at home is now a fashion,
you can install a traditional sauna room or 2-in-1 steam and sauna room at your bathroom. There is also an amazing 3-in-1 spa center, you can enjoy steam, sauna and massage bath just at one space.

get out of here, spammer böse

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
20.12.2010 06:36 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » Vienna 2007.07.05

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH