Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, yeah.. YEAH!! Drumstick AAAAAND the holy wristband.. then I can die. großes Grinsen

16.07.2007 00:36 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Livestrong Livestrong is a male
Super Donator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-199.jpg

Registration Date: 24.01.2007
Herkunft: Civitas Nova

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by metalandi
Me too...but depends more on if i got time, you always can get money somehow großes Grinsen

Well, I think you have to be a student to afford it, like our friend Chris großes Grinsen

16.07.2007 05:35 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

16.07.2007 09:15 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Picks from James, Kirk and Rob, stick from Lars, wristband from James and I can die großes Grinsen . Next year we should make some huge banner with our requests Augenzwinkern .

16.07.2007 12:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Picks from James, Kirk and Rob, stick from Lars, wristband from James and I can die großes Grinsen . Next year we should make some huge banner with our requests Augenzwinkern .

indeed we should do that...i hope they will play enough shows in europe for us....hahahaha.....großes Grinsen

i would love to see them again in indoor arenas...last time was back in '96 and this is far too long ago!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.07.2007 12:57 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

A gig at the posthof in linz with a few hundred people would be great großes Grinsen

16.07.2007 13:10 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von metalandi
A gig at the posthof in linz with a few hundred people would be great großes Grinsen

yessssss, a small club show in austria would be awesome....or at the komma in wörgl/tirol!!!!!!! großes Grinsen

..but this will rest a dream traurig

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
16.07.2007 13:36 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

I've never seen them indoor.

16.07.2007 20:10 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

I prefer an indoor show großes Grinsen or maybe such a small club show as london astoria. hell yeah. james only half an meter away from me. kicks ass.
16.07.2007 20:27 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
ChristophFe ChristophFe is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

Registration Date: 26.09.2005
Herkunft: Fuschl am See, Salzburg Land

Helsinki was a great show!! We got our 3rd Drumstick! and also some guitar picks again...

Finally I am back home, but ONE shitty thing happend!

Our Suitcase got lost somewhere in Berlin or something, so we did not got it in Munich! Hopefully they find it again, because there are 2 Drumsticks in it...

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
17.07.2007 00:27 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Holy Shit! geschockt That's really bad. Did you lost it on the airplane or something? What are you doing now? Omg, the drumsticks. geschockt

17.07.2007 01:40 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by ChristophFe
Helsinki was a great show!! We got our 3rd Drumstick! and also some guitar picks again...

Our Suitcase got lost somewhere in Berlin or something, so we did not got it in Munich! Hopefully they find it again, because there are 2 Drumsticks in it...

cheerz

Did you get like a receipt for the lost baggage or something?

17.07.2007 06:17 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong
RESPECTED MEMBER

hey chris,

good to hear that you are back...i'm sure you enjoyed your "little" metallica tour....that's too bad with your suitcase....i hope they will find it somewhere!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
17.07.2007 09:47 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List

Hey, welcome home Chris...that's really a shitty thing with your suitcase...hopefully you get it back somehow!

17.07.2007 11:22 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Livestrong
quote:
Originally posted by ChristophFe

cheerz

Did you get like a receipt for the lost baggage or something?

Yes, we got that, so I think we will get it! They said, that this happens often to people who change their flights in Berlin and come from scandinavian countries... we will get them back!!

The Tour was great! I would do it again everytime!

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
17.07.2007 12:33 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Glad you're back and enjoyed your amazing tour. Next year we have to do it together my friend Augenzwinkern . I hope you'll get back your suitcase and give me some drumsticks großes Grinsen .

17.07.2007 14:32 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Hey Chris, btw. do you have our cool group picture in front of the beer bottles in our hotel room? großes Grinsen

18.07.2007 13:01 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Marmetal
Glad you're back and enjoyed your amazing tour. Next year we have to do it together my friend Augenzwinkern . I hope you'll get back your suitcase and give me some drumsticks großes Grinsen .

Yeah you're right, I'm lookin' forward to fröhlich

18.07.2007 13:38 Livestrong is offline Send an Email to Livestrong Homepage of Livestrong Search for Posts by Livestrong Add Livestrong to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Livestrong

Yeah Guys, hold one a little longer! Just gathering the Pics together! They will be online soon!+

cheerz

www.christophfe.at.tf
18.07.2007 14:22 ChristophFe is offline Send an Email to ChristophFe Homepage of ChristophFe Search for Posts by ChristophFe Add ChristophFe to your Buddy List Add ChristophFe to your Contact List

Hey check this out: http://www.snapdrive.net/files/429892/Me...nki_Finland.wmv

Seems there is video bootleg of this show, but i don't know if there is a full version

23.07.2007 16:16 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2007.07.15 - Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH