Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Wien 2007 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wien 2007
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you were maybe in the near of me. großes Grinsen I totally not see that mosphit. But I heard there was a really good one.

15.07.2007 22:46 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah it was right in the middle..i think there was one at all kill em all songs and i think at ride the lightning großes Grinsen

15.07.2007 22:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Mitschga Mitschga is a female
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-18.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Hirschegg City

Cool. And some jerks said that there were shitty mosphits. Just thinking.. the place was big, so maybe they were just standing on the wrong place.. but they think everywhere there where the same. *tzas* Zunge raus

15.07.2007 22:56 Mitschga is offline Send an Email to Mitschga Search for Posts by Mitschga Add Mitschga to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Wien 2007

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH