Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Songs für 2005er Tour » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Songs für 2005er Tour
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Songs für 2005er Tour Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wie ja schon bekannt, spielen die Jungs 2 Gigs als Support für die Rolling Stones. Welche Songs würdet ihr gerne hören?
14.08.2005 14:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmm ,schwierig. da sie ja nur 75 minuten zeit haben wirds eher ein best of set werden mit seek and destroy , creeping death und den anderen gassenhauern. würd mich aber natürlich freuen wenn sie als zugabe and justice for all oder shortest straw spielen , und wenns das ganze dann noch auf livemetallica.com gibt bin ich schon zufrieden großes Grinsen

21.08.2005 19:52 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
metallicaman
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-10.jpeg

Registration Date: 29.05.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jo denk dass wird so ne best off nummer werden hätt ich nix gegen hehe
22.08.2005 14:47 metallicaman is offline Send an Email to metallicaman Search for Posts by metallicaman Add metallicaman to your Buddy List
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Herkunft: Wien

denk mal, dass die sandman, seek, bells, creeping, roam, one, master und halt diese shclager spielen werden..

24.08.2005 20:43 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Mickey87 Mickey87 is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 17.06.2005
Herkunft: Germania

They will only play a short time there,
but I think they wlll play only classic songs, like Enter Sandman, Creeping Death, Harvester Of Sorrow, One, etc.

but I would prefer some new songs or some songs which haven´t been played live before

I hope that they will play The Unforgiven 1 or even 2großes Grinsen and Dyers Eve Zunge raus

Hammerfall, Sabaton, Bullet (Bamberg, Germany)
Novarock Festival (Austria)
Wacken Festival (Germany)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mickey87: 24.08.2005 21:04.

24.08.2005 21:02 Mickey87 is offline Send an Email to Mickey87 Homepage of Mickey87 Search for Posts by Mickey87 Add Mickey87 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mickey87
Elloy
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-4.jpg

Herkunft: Wien

i dont think they'll do that, due to the fact they havent been playing together for such a long time now
well but you never know - maybe there well be a surprise..

25.08.2005 11:22 Elloy is offline Send an Email to Elloy Search for Posts by Elloy Add Elloy to your Buddy List
Burton_Bass Burton_Bass is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-19.gif

Registration Date: 22.08.2005
Herkunft: Lengede (Deutschland)

Ich denke ma dasl die klassiker wie One,Sandman,Blackened und Nem sowieso dabei sind....
ich würde gerne Dyers Eve oder and justice for all mal live sehn

I think that there will be classic songs like One, Sandman, Blackend and Nothing Else Matters...
I also like to hear Dyers Eve or ...And Justice For All live

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Burton_Bass: 27.08.2005 16:02.

27.08.2005 16:01 Burton_Bass is offline Send an Email to Burton_Bass Search for Posts by Burton_Bass Add Burton_Bass to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

english please , burton großes Grinsen

yes, so let it be writen, so let it be done
...i have enclosed the post in english as well

27.08.2005 16:04 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica Anything » Songs für 2005er Tour

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH