Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » The Official Happy Birthday Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (35): « first ... « previous 30 31 [32] 33 34 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Official Happy Birthday Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday! großes Grinsen

26.07.2014 16:10 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Martin! smile

27.07.2014 13:56 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak

Happy birthday Norbinho. All the best to you my friend, hope you will enjoy your day. Today I will drink some Starkenberger on you, cheerz

18.08.2014 06:04 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Happy birthday man, enjoy it! Freude

18.08.2014 16:41 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List

Happy birthday! großes Grinsen

19.08.2014 11:26 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Yesterday our oldtime friend FlOrion celebrated his birthday. Hope you had an great one Flo. Cheerz. Trink ein Punti auf Dich großes Grinsen
02.11.2014 20:51 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Thanks a lot Jörg! Appreciate that! I had a great birthday. Prost, Jörg! Mia und unsa Puntigamer! ;-)

02.11.2014 21:02 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Happy birthday het2006. All the best Christoph. Hope you enjoy your day.
12.12.2014 06:43 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today the one, the only. the mighty Montse is celebrating her birthday. All the best my friend, hope you enjoy your day and Christmas too. Stay well, Keep on rockin and metal up your fuckin' ass.
24.12.2014 06:53 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

happy birthday jörg großes Grinsen cool

28.01.2015 07:03 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Happy birthday to the mastermind behind this chapter, Mr. Jörg! cool All the best to you friend smile .

28.01.2015 11:43 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx a lot my friends
29.01.2015 21:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Happy birthday MayrFlorian. All the best. 40 fuckin' years my friend. Wow großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen
29.04.2015 20:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Damn sorry for being late!!! On tuesday our friend martin6762000 was celebrating his birthday. So all the best Martin. Hope you have enjoyed your day. Cheers my friend, looking forward to drink some beers with you in Zwettl soon.
19.06.2015 06:19 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List

großes Grinsen thanks a lot

19.06.2015 19:47 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today our mighty ETZI is celebrating his birthday. All the best my friend. And rock your day dude.
27.06.2015 09:59 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today my good friend Marmetal is celebrating his birthday. All the best Martin, hope you enjoy your day. And don't Forget, Metal Up Your Fuckin' Ass dude.
25.07.2015 21:28 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Thanks a lot my friend and I hope to see you soon (at last!), cheers smile .

26.07.2015 12:16 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Today our friend Norbinho is celebrating his birthday. Happy happy birthday, mighty Bernd. All the best. Wow my friend, you are getting old now, 40 fuckin' years, hell yeah. Enjoy your day with your family, your lovely friends and the people you like. Would love to drink some beers with you today. Party on Bernd, and never Forget, Metal Up Your Ass my friend. Cheerz mate.

18.08.2015 06:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

Happy birthday, Bernd!

28.08.2015 15:18 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Pages (35): « first ... « previous 30 31 [32] 33 34 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Off Topic » Fun Forum » The Official Happy Birthday Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH