Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2014.07.09 - Vienna Krieau Rocks Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2014.07.09 - Vienna Krieau Rocks Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

2014.07.09 - Vienna Krieau Rocks Austria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The final curtain call I see
Posted on 7/9/2014 @ 9:03 PM

This Vienna crowd was more than ready for Metallica to hit the stage with the opening song of Battery! That was followed by Master, Sanitarium, and Ride just ended. The Unforgiven is up next!
10.07.2014 08:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thread Starter Thread Started by Metallifreak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cut this life off from me
Posted on 7/9/2014 @ 10:00 PM

One is just begining..... with L.O.S., Roam, Sad, Fade, and Justice before that. Bellz is next!
10.07.2014 08:38 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terminate its worth
Posted on 7/9/2014 @ 11:00 PM

Balckened won the vote of the day song over Creep and Fuel. Full setlist is up, pics to come...
RESPECTED MEMBER

Setlist:

01. Battery
02. Master of Puppets
03. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
04. Ride the Lightning
05. The Unforgiven
06. Lords of Summer
07. Wherever I May Roam
08. Sad But True
09. Fade to Black
10. ...And Justice for All
11. One
12. For Whom the Bell Tolls
13. Whiskey in the Jar
14. Nothing Else Matters
15. Enter Sandman
16. St. Anger
17. Blackened
18. Seek & Destroy
10.07.2014 08:39 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

10.07.2014 08:42 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

It was an amazing Show. First of all, sorry to everyone I wasn't able to meet. I just met a few of yours, since I was backstage the other time waiting for my stage pass. Nice to met my bro Rick, Montse, Detlef, Bernd, Katrin. Then an extra special thanx to my "personal hero that night" MadmetallicaMike for giving me the chance to be an stage, and another kickass thanx to "Hellboy" Tom for let me walking on stage during the show, taking to James infront of 65.000 people, kidding with him and introduing Whiskey. I will upload some pics to the tour section soon. Btw, lucky Livestrong großes Grinsen
10.07.2014 08:47 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...&type=3&theater

großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by martin6762000: 10.07.2014 10:25.

10.07.2014 10:11 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

That's freakin' awesome Jörg, you deserved it my friend! A special Metalli-memory you will never ever forget, that's for sure cool . Congratulations!

10.07.2014 13:45 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx to Bernd for the great Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB7z56DBQ...player_embedded
11.07.2014 09:12 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Wow, you rocked it! cool I would wet my pants großes Grinsen .

11.07.2014 13:11 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

11.07.2014 14:57 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2014.07.09 - Vienna Krieau Rocks Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH