Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlOrion FlOrion is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 15.03.2008
Herkunft: Graz

2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey guys!

concerning the news about the snakepit at Nova Rock:
http://www.novarock.at/news/metallica_mi...ow_am_nova_rock

Does anyone know how to get into the snake-pit? Will it be a selective choice by the Metclub for "hardcore/special-fans" like on the Black album tour back in the 90s or will there be a contest like for the M&G or even only "first come first serve"? I haven't found something yet at the Metclub-homepage.

Thanks!

15.04.2012 15:42 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there will be an MetClub contest. Not sure if the promoter himself will make the contest.
15.04.2012 17:07 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there will be a MetClub lottery with 150 winners.

15.04.2012 18:35 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

But I don't think 150 for each show. Because there won't be 150 MetClubbers at each show
15.04.2012 19:01 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

I don't know, maybe there's more MetClub members than we think? Augenzwinkern

16.04.2012 16:27 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

It's only a rummor...the winner can bring another people into the snake pit.
more official news this week.... Augenzwinkern
16.04.2012 19:12 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlOrion

ah, okay.
thanks a lot. let's keep our eyes open for some detailed news.

20.04.2012 21:20 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
jamiz jamiz is a female
SUPERDONATOR

Registration Date: 14.03.2007

the snake pit contest is now open.
I wish you all the lucky großes Grinsen
20.04.2012 22:08 jamiz is offline Send an Email to jamiz Search for Posts by jamiz Add jamiz to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Thanx Montse. Just entered for Udine. Pray for me großes Grinsen
20.04.2012 22:40 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
RESPECTED MEMBER

If anyone has an spare snakepit pass for nova rock, please let me know
18.05.2012 06:13 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Not a M&G winner, but I've won 2 snakepit passes for Nova Rock so after Prague I will be there again!!

18.05.2012 06:44 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

Cool. So you won for Prague and Nova Rock?? Btw, see you in the pit großes Grinsen
18.05.2012 10:05 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlOrion

Damn! Once more I won neither the M&G nor the snake-pit contest.
I'm very unlucky concerning those contests. unglücklich

But congrats to you guys!

18.05.2012 13:34 FlOrion is offline Send an Email to FlOrion Search for Posts by FlOrion Add FlOrion to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

Sad to hear Flo. I also didn't win for Nova Rock traurig
18.05.2012 15:25 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Metallifreak
Cool. So you won for Prague and Nova Rock?? Btw, see you in the pit großes Grinsen

I didn't win for Prague, I had seating ticket originally, but shownomarcy won M&G so he was cool to gave me a snakepit pass. smile

BTW, excluding Fan Can #6 this is the first ever time that I have won something at metclub. Zunge raus

Oh and yeah, see ya there Jörg! beer

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by damageinc: 18.05.2012 17:03.

18.05.2012 17:02 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Triple Ace

So again, who are going to the show and when? We are supposed to be there from 2pm on Sunday. I will proabably have my '10 club shirt on so you can recognize me easily. großes Grinsen

31.05.2012 19:45 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
RESPECTED MEMBER

I will be there, my friend. Any fuckerz in the Snakepit??
31.05.2012 20:31 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

i'll be there großes Grinsen
no snakepit

01.06.2012 13:19 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

I also didn't win Martin. But I was lucky enough to receive an pass from an friend of mine
01.06.2012 18:00 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
martin6762000 martin6762000 is a male
Don't Tread On Austria Member

images/avatars/avatar-160.jpg

Registration Date: 23.01.2007

lucky you!

anyone have an snakepit pass for me?? großes Grinsen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by martin6762000: 01.06.2012 19:48.

01.06.2012 19:46 martin6762000 is offline Send an Email to martin6762000 Search for Posts by martin6762000 Add martin6762000 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Met On Tour » 2012.06.10 - Nickelsdorf Nova Rock, Austria

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH