Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » James throws stones at paperrazzi » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James throws stones at paperrazzi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

James throws stones at paperrazzi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/339/2...ows-Like-A-Girl

http://www.promiflash.de/paparazzi-zoff-...s-11122871.html

29.12.2011 21:56 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah! I would have taken the cam from the paperazzi... but I can imagine how disturbing this can bem, if you are on holidays and some freaks cant stop taking pictures of you.

04.01.2012 10:41 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
metalliaustria metalliaustria is a male

Registration Date: 13.03.2007

paparazzi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are they different to fans?

Imagine you are on holidays in a hotel and James Hetfield stand in front of you or you see him on the parking lot?

think about what YOU would do....

chapter head von metalliaustria

www.myspace.com/metalliaustria
22.02.2012 09:02 metalliaustria is offline Send an Email to metalliaustria Homepage of metalliaustria Search for Posts by metalliaustria Add metalliaustria to your Buddy List
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ I would probably smile and wave to him if he would be with his family, to show him respect but also to not invade his private life.

22.02.2012 19:02 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
metalandi metalandi is a male
Super Moderator - Respected Member

images/avatars/avatar-196.jpg

Registration Date: 01.06.2005
Herkunft: Steyr, Austria

Thread Starter Thread Started by metalandi

I probably would go ahead and ask him if it's okay to take a quick picture with him, i think he'd be alright with that. But the thing that paperazzi do is something totally different, they kinda sell their soul just to earn money with some pictures.

22.02.2012 19:39 metalandi is offline Send an Email to metalandi Homepage of metalandi Search for Posts by metalandi Add metalandi to your Buddy List
metalliaustria metalliaustria is a male

Registration Date: 13.03.2007

My friends!

Thats a very nice way and very respectful from you BUT... I have seen too many times, how people tread a "star" when they meet him.
Its like something went wrong in their brain.....
Paparazzi are just doing a job, they have to pay their bills and pay the school for their children...its that simple.
many wannabe-stars are happy about them..but nobody of them will ever tell the truth ....
As long people buy magazines with pictures of their stars as long paparazzi will be there.
And to be honest - "stars" dont like it, when people ask for autographs, when they are private or dont like paparazzi.
I would like to see the face of one of those "stars" when the go to town for a few hours and nobody ask for autographs or pictures...think about it my friends.
paparazzi are just one part of the game called show-businnes.

chapter head von metalliaustria

www.myspace.com/metalliaustria
25.02.2012 16:10 metalliaustria is offline Send an Email to metalliaustria Homepage of metalliaustria Search for Posts by metalliaustria Add metalliaustria to your Buddy List
Metallifreak Metallifreak is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 27.05.2005
Herkunft: Köflach

Nothing more to say Richie, totally agree with you
25.02.2012 18:21 Metallifreak is offline Send an Email to Metallifreak Homepage of Metallifreak Search for Posts by Metallifreak Add Metallifreak to your Buddy List Add Metallifreak to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Metallica » Metallica News » James throws stones at paperrazzi

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH