Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Dave Mustaine is a new face of L'Oréal hair shampoo for men » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dave Mustaine is a new face of L'Oréal hair shampoo for men
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Marmetal Marmetal is a male
Official MetClub Member

images/avatars/avatar-218.jpg

Registration Date: 23.08.2005

Dave Mustaine is a new face of L'Oréal hair shampoo for men Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just saw the news about it. He signed a contract with that famous French company for three years apparently. First he was asked at Grammy Awards what does he do so his hair looks that good and strong (you can find it on YouTube) and now this großes Grinsen . Holy shit, maybe I'll use these shampoos as well from now on großes Grinsen .

19.03.2011 19:31 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
norbinho19 norbinho19 is a male
RESPECTED MEMBER

images/avatars/avatar-158.gif

Registration Date: 16.10.2006
Herkunft: Tyrol, Austria

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come on, this totally sucks...rockstars don't do commercials for hair shampoo!! verwirrt

...but i can understand it that dave does it...the last few megadeth albums were all band and boring, so he needs money!! großes Grinsen

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.03.2011 06:23 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Thread Starter Thread Started by Marmetal
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Exactly Bernd, more money will not hurt Zunge raus . And as for his age, Dave really has strong and long hair so I'm not surprised they've chosen him Augenzwinkern . Look at Lars... or Kerry King großes Grinsen .

22.03.2011 12:29 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
Exactly Bernd, more money will not hurt Zunge raus . And as for his age, Dave really has strong and long hair so I'm not surprised they've chosen him Augenzwinkern . Look at Lars... or Kerry King großes Grinsen .

my cooment wasn't meant positively, martin Augenzwinkern it's pretty lame that dave has to do hair shampoo commercials because megadeth doesn't seel enough albums!!

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.03.2011 13:13 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
quote:
Original von Marmetal

my cooment wasn't meant positively, martin Augenzwinkern it's pretty lame that dave has to do hair shampoo commercials because megadeth doesn't seel enough albums!!

I know it wasn't positive, I did get it my friend Augenzwinkern .

22.03.2011 18:32 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
RESPECTED MEMBER

quote:
Original von Marmetal
quote:
Originally posted by norbinho19
quote:
Original von Marmetal

I know it wasn't positive, I did get it my friend Augenzwinkern .

hehehe Augenzwinkern

Jun 3 - Berlin, GER
Jun 11 - Nova Rock, AUT
Jul 28 - Manchester, UK
Jul 31 - Birmingham, UK
Aug 1 - Cardiff, WAL
Aug 3 - Belfast, NIL
Aug 5 - London, UK
Aug 6 - London, UK
22.03.2011 18:36 norbinho19 is offline Send an Email to norbinho19 Homepage of norbinho19 Search for Posts by norbinho19 Add norbinho19 to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

I'm pretty sure this is a fake pic. Zunge raus

24.03.2011 16:21 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Dinx Dinx is a male
Official MetClub Member

Registration Date: 26.01.2007

yeah i think its fake too... i looked it up at loreal and also googled it... nothing really proving came out

25.03.2011 00:03 Dinx is offline Send an Email to Dinx Homepage of Dinx Search for Posts by Dinx Add Dinx to your Buddy List
Official MetClub Member

Because it's a top secret so far Zunge raus .

25.03.2011 18:47 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
damageinc damageinc is a male
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 13.01.2010
Herkunft: Hungary

Probably some funny fanboys like Martin did this in their freetime. großes Grinsen

26.03.2011 09:24 damageinc is offline Send an Email to damageinc Homepage of damageinc Search for Posts by damageinc Add damageinc to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for damageinc
Official MetClub Member

Shut up! großes Grinsen I haven't done it 'cause I can't use any graphic program Augenzwinkern . Just wait for the official announcement.

26.03.2011 19:15 Marmetal is offline Send an Email to Marmetal Homepage of Marmetal Search for Posts by Marmetal Add Marmetal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
DON'T TREAD ON AUSTRIA - OFFICIAL METALLICA CHAPTER FORUM » Music » Music News » Dave Mustaine is a new face of L'Oréal hair shampoo for men

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH